Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 08:55
14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
They have to tell their victims ahead of time, what they plan.

The loopholes being, they pick the venue for disclosure (fiction/entertainment) and the timeline - decades prior...

Brave New World
Animal Farm
Hunger Games
Clockwork Orange
Bladerunner
etc.
10:15 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 04:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
From my Source:
1984 - Prediction from foresight of pre-existing Timeline
Animal Farm - Unfortunately, represents a pre-existing timeline
Hunger Games - Metaphor for this Apocolyptic Battle
Clockwork Orange - Wishful thinking by the Adversary
Bladerunner - Metaphor for The Singularity by the Adversary - You'll understand later
The Walking Dead - Post Covid Timeline, collapsed
The Terminator - Once possible Timeline, no longer. Skynet is under Divine Control
The OA - Metaphor for the Divine travelling timelines to gather intel on the Adversary.
Some of our favorite books are based on REAL realms as well. The writers get a subconcious connection with that realm and the story comes to them very naturally. Consider those realms that are so intircate and well established in the actual writing that you are transported.
There are some movies and TV shows that have VERY specific comms in them for the Divine that are on Earth right now. Some on this list, most not. #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
22 March, 10:20
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
wish i knew which books.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 May, 11:20
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Which reminds me of this passage. Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 03:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Isn’t it amazing - I’ll bet the even writers of those books couldn’t have thought it would be as bad as it’s gotten - there’s a vid in my timeline on China’s Social Credit System that is horrifying! Symbolism being their downfall is one of the most powerful Q messages IMO and if enough people learn their language we can see right through them and help render their efforts futile.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 03:42
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Indeed.

I believe Orwell would have moved in the same social circles as those who were instigating the cabal plan... whether he himself was part of it, I do not know... but, I imagine his writing muse being fired by someone in the cabal, describing a 'fictional' society. The same with Huxley, and Dick.

Ancient controllers, using their skills, to make others do their bidding... Xfiles, Stargate, Fringe, Logans Run... all giving us peasants glimpses into the futures the controllers desire for US.