Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨BQQQQQM🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
There it is,..all in 2 sweet minutes! Share FAR'N WIDE!
07:36 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
23 May, 09:48
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Chris is lying, luring alot.
Chris suggests people are citizens?
Chris does not mention anything about Common law.
Chris supports the charter over the common law?
Is Chris making money off what he is doing?
There are some great positive aspects, though is chris supporting corrupt lawyers, attorneys???
Chris is missing most of the top information to take down the system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 March, 09:23
my boy! Canadian Legend !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
27 March, 09:13
Do you have the original link for this video? I would really like to share this with friends and family.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 March, 11:43
Amen

Law & Physics @physics171
17 March, 06:15
Evidence of Nuremberg violations. https://www.rebelnews.com/...

Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 March, 02:36
I wish the millennials mask nazis would wake up!!! These people are destroying our lives. They think it is about fairness and keeping people safe, but they have zero appreciation for freedom. I am so angry that people will NOT wake up!! The ONLY way they will wake up is if the MSM changes its narrative, because apparently everyone will only listen to whatever is on TV. That is their reality. They want to drag us all down with them.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 March, 09:16
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Diane Mitch @Diane11
15 March, 11:25
I wish people would wake up and turn their tv off once and for all and start researching. They are letting fear win ... bunch if 🐑🐑🐑🐑

connie wright @cowri
15 March, 10:46
Please come to Central Michigan to wake up the people that go along with anything our governor says, they think WE work for her. Please educate them in every State.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
15 March, 03:14
100 % truth! They can take their vaccine & stick it where the sun don't shine. Man they are really pushing getting their vaccine. I get texts from all the hospitals around my area weekly. No thanks.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
15 March, 02:42
could not have been expressed any better.
this is unabashed , truth

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
15 March, 02:29
yep

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
15 March, 02:10
I will die in a pile of BRASS before I take any poisonous concoction.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 March, 12:20
how can you copy this video to text to someone?

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
15 March, 12:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Here is the link to the full Chris Sky interview on Rebel News

https://www.rebelnews.com/...

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
15 March, 11:38
Chris Sky is one of Canada's most fierce warriors for truth. God bless him🙏

Sound of Freedom Full Movie @SoundFreedom
15 March, 11:38
Sound of Freedom Full Movie

Watching This Movie Are you interested ???
Register Now if you want to watch it

⁣❤ WATCH ℕ𝕠𝕨 ➡ https://t.co/iOsXcpSwHR

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

#SoundOfFreedom💪 #jimcaviezel #EduardoVerastegui #MiraSorvino #BillCamp #JoséZúñiga #KurtFuller #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #QANON #thestormisuponus #SaveOurChildren #Draintheswamp #darktolight #HoldTheLine

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 March, 11:07
🎯💯😷😡

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 March, 11:02
Been pointing it out and talking about it every day the past 12,+ years. Lost a lot of family and friends along the way. some came back after the realized the conspiracy theorist was right. Most still dont have a clue. They believe its all just part of life. No amount of proof will convince them otherwise. Lets get this party started. The precipice is upon us.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 March, 10:51

PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 10:46
So why isn't the entire scam ended then? Baffling times.

No country. No justice. All we have is a fake Biden ass fucking.

Horror Show level stuff. with no end in sight!

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
15 March, 11:08
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 March, 10:41
Share this with everyone

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
15 March, 10:34
Oustanding.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
15 March, 10:33
That's it exactly. Thanks for posting.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 March, 10:23
YEP !!!!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
15 March, 10:15
Spot on ...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 10:13
NEVER WILL WE SUBMIT TO TYRANNY!
especially ESPECIALLY to medical tyranny!!!

stay _OUT_ of my Body, my Spirit, my Soul

OUR HUMAN CAPACITIES FOR EXPANSION ARE INDOMINATABLE

BEGONE, SATAN!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 March, 10:00
Preacher in SBC in Sulphur Springs (east tx) is using code word: NEW NORMAL in many sermans over and over and over....
where is this coming from?

WAKE UP

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 March, 10:10
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
HE BETTER CONVERT FROM CALVINISIM & COMPROMING !!!!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 March, 11:11
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
id leave that church quickly

anon anon @Qcolorado
15 March, 09:58
Thank you for posting! Do you have a link I could use to send to friends, please?