Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.
02:43 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
13 March, 06:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
...and its the most exhilarating part for those of us who are awarešŸ˜ just like standing at the top of a black diamond ski slope, if you're well prepared and trained, it's terribly exciting... if NOT, wellllll, GOOD LUCKšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 March, 03:54
Weirdness in NY... Milstein. Mark Epstein... https://www.americanbanker...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 03:56
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
RE money laundry NY... BTW Cuomo's #1 donors.... RE.... https://www.emigrant.com/h...

13 March, 03:58
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

13 March, 02:22

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 March, 01:30
NO FEAR!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
15 March, 01:25
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Jonella, You Are SOOOO Awesome! In the midst of it all there YOU are!!!

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
13 March, 09:17
@GhostEzra
šŸ˜‚ Yesterday was my big scare when I thought you kicked me off Telegram. šŸ˜³And Iā€™m one of your biggest red-pilling, happy hyped frog soldiers! šŸø And then I figured out I had ignored a math question not realizing it was a legit bot test! šŸ˜† I was so shocked and confused and then SO RELIEVED when I was able to get right back on! šŸ˜…

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
13 March, 09:07
Hi @GhostEzra !

Guess what? Yesterday, I spoke to a man who works for the credit card company for Home Depot. He reported that he had been given word about NESARA and was informed that all credit card debt should be cleared out in April! šŸŽ‰

Also, Voila! Mike Pompeoā€™s Tweet and decode. šŸø

https://mobile.twitter.com...

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
13 March, 05:01
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Received a letter from the US Treasury IRS today date 3/5/21. About the 2nd stimulas received 12/31/20 and filing taxes for 2020. Never received a letter for the first stimulas. Any ideas why receiving it now?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
14 March, 08:32
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
here is another tweet by Pompeo. I've included the link to the article

https://aclj.org/israel/is...

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
12 March, 09:44
we are just lucky patriots arrested charles lieber before those nano particles got into the normies bloodstreams.

china (rothschilds) would have had the world by the balls once they activated 5G.

global extinction event.

whatever scare event Q has planned, its gonna be a doozy cuz we were close to THE END.

gotta wake em up

ENJOY THE SHOW !!

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
12 March, 08:47
Let's just pray this movie doesn't end with a cliffhanger.šŸ˜‰

Janet Love @JanetLove82
12 March, 08:15
Juan has mentioned that we will probably get some type of near death experience. He mentioned something akin to a Cuban missile crises/nukes. I'm praying it doesn't come to this. EVEN IF it's all fake, many good people will suffer MI's or Strokes. People will going into fight or flight mode and it will get very ugly. I've heard the scenario of the good guys taking out what's underneath China's 5 Dams using Rods of God. Apparently there are massive non nuke weaspons, bio weapons and possible child sacrifice underneath. IF True, do you get the kids out first? There are many people who will die as a result of this dam getting destroyed. A real movie you can get up and walk away from. IF something this devastating happens & the world, maybe just the US, gets shaken to its core; that's going to be ingrained in the pychological fabric of everyone for generations.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
12 March, 08:27
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Haven't most near 3GD evacuated weeks/months ago? No child left behind. We are here to prevent the heart attacks. If news breaks, immediately call those you are concerned for. War has never been pretty. Pray

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 01:58
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Sleeping agents to get all able to get out, subdue the enemy, VENTILATION systems win or lose the war. Name the tunnel. ALL the subsidiary ones also.

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 March, 07:27

American Woman @American_Woman45
12 March, 07:27
I'm not scaring people- i'm part of a global force SETTING PEOPLE'S MINDS FREE šŸø

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 March, 06:50
Don't care, scare the shit out of those sleepers and non critcal thinkers. Scare them real good.

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
12 March, 06:37
My personal thoughts are that we have always been shielded from war, many other counties have been though war. Time to wake up and realize that.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
12 March, 09:34
In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication
Even at this point we are being shielded from war, right here in our own country.

12 March, 06:23

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
12 March, 05:58
I'm not afraid of death or these evil demons. I want my children to grow up in freedom. People have to wake up. When should I paint my face?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 March, 06:05
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Some...unfortunately will never "wake up"...& when all is exposed, they probably won't believe it unless the governement tells them how to behave, that's how brainwashed they are.

12 March, 07:30
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
There is no death. We never die. When we leave earth, we review the life we lived on the earth, then go on living. We are spirits in a human body.

They've lied to us since birth. The church played a hand in this
deception, too. They want us to be in fear. Easier to control us
if we are scared of everything.

Debbie Casper @NannieCas
12 March, 05:47
It's kind of like being almost to the crest at the top if the roller coaster; now we're just waiting for the ride down the other side šŸ˜

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
12 March, 05:47
Ghost have you seen the gun control bills that are being rammed through Congress? Ive said it before, if this shit doesnt clear up soon, expect war. I hope whoever is in charge isnt stupid enough to think that we will sit back and do nothing.We are preparing. We are watching. We have ZERO rules of engagement. There will be no trials, only heads on pikes.

American Woman @American_Woman45
12 March, 07:29
In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 March, 03:35
denƓement

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
12 March, 03:12
Sorry to disagree but No it's not scary to those asleep. They don't know they are on the precipice. We know we're on the precipice

Janet Lewis @jlws21
12 March, 04:21
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
they are happily running around in masks

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
12 March, 03:09
No normie sees a precipice right now. The are still having Orange Man Bad Wet Dreams.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 03:27
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
12 March, 06:08
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Exactly. Today I was torn apart by dozens on twitter regarding Orange man bad. TDS has evolved into an obsession. I have lived for the last 15 years with someone who has an Axis II personality disorder.I recognize the signs when I see it of one who has slipped deeper into their own abyss. When someone who is struggling with this type of disorder is given something they feel entitled to - in this case they were entitled to a Biden presidency - this can fuel the fire making them swing farther into the dysfunction not out of it.
At this point the logic of us waking more people feels contradictory in nature. Im struggling a little bit with these recent developments i have witnessed personally.

Ive only known God to be loving and not cruel.

eva amƔlka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 March, 02:57
It would be funny if people didn't die.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 05:23
In response eva amƔlka k...... to her Publication
I hear you. Unfortunately this virus has been killing us for decades not just a year. There's sad parts to this film.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 March, 02:56
i need some sleep however am not asleep.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 March, 02:54
FEAR is a TOOL used by The Enemy

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 March, 02:53
May God rieign in the eye of the storm.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING. NOTHING!

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 March, 07:10
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Reign!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
12 March, 02:53
You wrote a long TG pph on the vax. Could the "scare" also be all the "vax's were tainted", that would be pretty scary and not sure how everyone would take it.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
12 March, 02:52
Are we going to be in camps before everyone wakes up? This is getting unbearable.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:55
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
NO

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
12 March, 02:50
people who do not have any formed natural attachments due to reprobate minds won't wake to loss. they are already dead

some one special to some @godrus
12 March, 02:49
ooops: just finished a small bag of popcorn, but don't worry: I have moar

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 March, 02:49

Jim Walker @Wakabe
12 March, 03:23
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
You're a.... fan of the Liberal Democrat Party in the UK?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 March, 02:48
Waking people up by allowing them to live in a nightmare for a moment is a kindness.