Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:43
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
Juan has mentioned that we will probably get some type of near death experience. He mentioned something akin to a Cuban missile crises/nukes. I'm praying it doesn't come to this. EVEN IF it's all fake, many good people will suffer MI's or Strokes. People will going into fight or flight mode and it will get very ugly. I've heard the scenario of the good guys taking out what's underneath China's 5 Dams using Rods of God. Apparently there are massive non nuke weaspons, bio weapons and possible child sacrifice underneath. IF True, do you get the kids out first? There are many people who will die as a result of this dam getting destroyed. A real movie you can get up and walk away from. IF something this devastating happens & the world, maybe just the US, gets shaken to its core; that's going to be ingrained in the pychological fabric of everyone for generations.
08:15 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 01:58
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Sleeping agents to get all able to get out, subdue the enemy, VENTILATION systems win or lose the war. Name the tunnel. ALL the subsidiary ones also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 02:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Put them all to sleep your enemies, and the victims, I know it is not that simple and not a video game, but an aspect to look into, signal possible traps via sound, ya'll know to see if something is triggered, more soldiers saved. NEVER take your real cells, you know they track that.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
12 March, 08:27
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Haven't most near 3GD evacuated weeks/months ago? No child left behind. We are here to prevent the heart attacks. If news breaks, immediately call those you are concerned for. War has never been pretty. Pray

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
13 March, 02:29
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
I agree. If the phones, internet are still working call your loved ones, especially the sleepy-sheeps and use your discretion as to how much info you should give them without making it worse. Your calm voice and confidence reassurance will go farther than dropping unbelievable facts in their laps.

I always liken this to being on a plane with insanely heavy turbulance. Who do you look to to see how they're reacting? The flight attendants. If the FAs are chill then you will be, too