Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:43
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
Hi @GhostEzra !

Guess what? Yesterday, I spoke to a man who works for the credit card company for Home Depot. He reported that he had been given word about NESARA and was informed that all credit card debt should be cleared out in April! 🎉

Also, Voila! Mike Pompeo’s Tweet and decode. 🐸

https://mobile.twitter.com...
09:07 AM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
14 March, 08:32
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
here is another tweet by Pompeo. I've included the link to the article

https://aclj.org/israel/is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
13 March, 05:01
Received a letter from the US Treasury IRS today date 3/5/21. About the 2nd stimulas received 12/31/20 and filing taxes for 2020. Never received a letter for the first stimulas. Any ideas why receiving it now?

13 March, 06:03
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
🤷🏼‍♀️

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 March, 05:37
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Some of those were delayed. What's very cool is if your name is in regular cap/lower case font. Check it -- in your address section -- your actual name. Tell me when you have if you don't mind! If you aren't familiar with the difference, I'll explain!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
13 March, 04:07
That's bullshit, my wife and I lived for years with NO credit card debt. Why should everyone that does get off Scott free?

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
13 March, 04:30
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
i dont have any credit card debt either. they were robbing us blind, and its over for them now. national debt, mortgages, and student loans will also be wiped out and no one has to pay it back. the fiat dollar and IRS are over.

13 March, 04:33
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
Jubilee... At least you will still have superb credit.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 01:43
Thanks for the decode. I struggle with them.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 March, 02:46
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
Me too.

13 March, 04:37
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
Aw. you’re welcome! I learned from whereistruth17 (aka Follow the White Rabbit) on Twitter before she was kicked off. Niw she is on Gab with the same name. Dan Scavino taught her! 🐸