Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:43
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 March, 02:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It would be funny if people didn't die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I hear you. Unfortunately this virus has been killing us for decades not just a year. There's sad parts to this film.
05:23 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 March, 01:59
It's practically unbearable to me that so many good American patriots that are elderly and have no idea about q or white hats or anything else are fearful and so angry right now. I've tried to gently have conversations with some but it's too far fetched for most. It's hurtful and breaks my heart to see so many suffer.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 March, 03:50
Film?! I wonder if you'd think like that if someone killed your people in front of your eyes.

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
12 March, 05:34
I'm guessing you're talking about spiritual death rather than physical death.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 March, 06:03
In response Chen the Cat to his Publication
He's not referring to the real "virus" for which people have been conned into wearing masks or had their business shut down, or kids out of school, he's saying the virus are the corrupt evil pedophiles, traffickers, politicians, leaders etc...It's easy to be CONNED...it's even harder to convince people they have been conned.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
12 March, 09:52
In response Chen the Cat to his Publication
Both. There's the People of the Lie who've perpetrated murder and crime for so long, see Clinton's Body Bag list, and the lies printed and re-printed in every publication possible.