Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:43
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
12 March, 03:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
No normie sees a precipice right now. The are still having Orange Man Bad Wet Dreams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
Exactly. Today I was torn apart by dozens on twitter regarding Orange man bad. TDS has evolved into an obsession. I have lived for the last 15 years with someone who has an Axis II personality disorder.I recognize the signs when I see it of one who has slipped deeper into their own abyss. When someone who is struggling with this type of disorder is given something they feel entitled to - in this case they were entitled to a Biden presidency - this can fuel the fire making them swing farther into the dysfunction not out of it.
At this point the logic of us waking more people feels contradictory in nature. Im struggling a little bit with these recent developments i have witnessed personally.

Ive only known God to be loving and not cruel.
06:08 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MericaTheBeautiful in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
12 March, 07:33
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
very much agree