Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:43
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
12 March, 05:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm not afraid of death or these evil demons. I want my children to grow up in freedom. People have to wake up. When should I paint my face?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Some...unfortunately will never "wake up"...& when all is exposed, they probably won't believe it unless the governement tells them how to behave, that's how brainwashed they are.
06:05 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
12 March, 06:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
4-6% will be lost forever. It's sad but everyone has free will.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 March, 07:26
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Absolutely right...I have a neighbor who was born & raised in England where the government took "care" of everyone. He grew up believing that the government is there to protect them from everything & still believes that to this day. I had a disagreement with him years ago about Obama care, which he loved, but I asked him why is he here in the US then? My guess is it's capitalism. But he's now paying a lot for his health care. I told him WE are not the UK & don't like it when those coming here try to "change" our ways. He still hasn't changed.