Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Forget the sleepers, I am starting to lose Patriot allies to the cause who are losing faith that will be a big reveal. I have been awake about 1.5 yrs. which I know compared to some is not long at all, but if you asked me even 6 mths ago if I thought we would be in the middle of March (nearly) and still not have had EBS and declass I would have said you were crazy. Before anyone starts yelling at me that it is God's timing not ours, I get it, but still human and it is tough when the few people you could talk to about this stuff are saying, "when is enough, enough, you've been talking about this for a year and half and no EBS, where is Trump" Makes my heart hurt. This LOOOOOOONG movie is killing some spirits one can only hope for so long before you start to feel foolish yourself.
10:37 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Garden Foxanne @gardenfoxanne
11 March, 11:10
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I totally agree and while I trust the plan and have faith, I still wonder how this is affecting everyone's vibrations that we need to keep at a high level as a whole. Seems to me if this goes on much longer, it will be counter productive...just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
11 March, 11:10
Books are always better than the movie. With books we can see our vision of what the writer is telling us. The book allows us to see the story in our minds with the colors, textures, characters and vision that we make up based on our own imagination. Movies based on books usually suck because a movie is made with someone else’s vision. I do not think there is anywhere to go from her accept to wait for the credits of this movie. Can you really give up or will you move on to another avenue to fix our great Country?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 March, 11:09
Stand Strong Patriots. Stand Together. Stand United.
Its Always Darkest Before The Dawn.
NO SURRENDER.
WE NEED YOU TO STAND EVEN IF YOUR SCARED. Its ok but Do Not Let Fear Control You.
It Says WE THE PEOPLE
FOR A REASON.
UNITED WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.
WWG1WGA WW
FOREVER.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 March, 11:04
Patriots Now Is Not The Time To Shrink From Battle. That is what the enemy wants. Take your emotions out of the equation. If you were trying to save as many lives as possible how would you approach it. Rushing in arresting everyone would cost more lives. You must understand this. This is not just about the corruption in America, Its taking down a worldwide sick bunch of controlling filth that have(had) their fingers in every crevice. its about cleaning up hidden weapons that could be used to hurt us, its about cleaning up the tunnel systems of the world, saving children, getting those in direct harms way OUT, lot more. This Plan is Massive. Most has already been done but is playing out for the normies to wake up. Huge Biblical Changes have already taken place. To say nothing has happened is foolish. Maybe take time Start from the beginning. Also You are part of all this, take off the mask, speak up, talk to neighbors, etc. You Are The Plan As Well. USE THE TRUTH TO TEACH AND INSPIRE.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
11 March, 11:08
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I'm praying to the Holy Spirit to illumine the minds of those who are feeling discouraged. Once its all declas, I think that the breadth and scope of this op will astound most people.

John Anon @freeamerican59
11 March, 11:02
i feel your pain i really do. I've been there. I'm an island in the stream in my family, they're all dems and liberals, I'm the only TRUMP person and q person. i just keep my mouth shut I've never discussed q openly with them and even trump discussion was limited usually i let them unwind their own argument with a few nudges. i pray alot about it specifically "lord let q come true" with an our father. so i talk to God more people less. talking about all this to normies isn't good for anyone. now if you've lost faith in the endgame that's a different conversation. I'd recommend you rewatch the fake inauguration and all the stills of fake Bidan's mask malfunctions. look at the fake Killery at the fake inauguration. it's habbening, everyone we're losing now will come back patriot fear not. NOTHING Can Stop What Is Coming! Godspeed. just said an our father for you 😊

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

11 March, 11:15
In response John Anon to his Publication
I haven't lost faith, just bruised and beat up, but I am a scrapper/warrior by nature and will hold the line to the bitter end.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 March, 10:50
Feel the exact same way ... wondering today where all the patriots went to? Silence - too quiet for me! It's time for some BOOMS !!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 March, 10:49
I started some research in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S and Bill Cooper, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the rinnging of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole Drake deception. I know people are frustrated, but it is going as it should. Humans have been asleep 12,000 years. God is winning.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
11 March, 10:48
OMG, do I feel your pain. You took the words right out of my mouth. Good patriots who voted for Trump are losing heart and have lost patience long ago. They are depressed with Biden pretending to be president and worried about all the things he says he's doing. Border is a major issue. I want that EBS as much as you--maybe even more. But I know Trump and God have this under control. I have no choice but to have faith and wait on their timing.

Daniel Savage @SavoJr
11 March, 10:47
You're not Alone and we must Keep The Faith. We Are Awake and Won't fall bqck Asleep.

Keep Strong Sister.💪🇺🇸

Enough Already! @emdSD
11 March, 10:46
i feel the same as you, and i only started with this in 2020. i cant imagine those who've been following Q since the beginning. thanks for sharing your feelings, and if anyone reprimands you that you 'just need to trust the plan', then they are being disingenuous... it's the most anxiety-provoking issue any of us have ever dealt with - the future of our country/world. and we have little to no control over anything which makes it even more uncomfortable. so again - thx for sharing and i hope things get better soon.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
11 March, 10:46
agreed! losing most people ive redpilled. so sad.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
11 March, 10:45
Did no one see the ankle braclet on ophrah ? things are happening. where is your faith ? save the children no matter how long. you are fine and safe. Its not about just you . sorry

11 March, 11:20
In response Agape Warrior to her Publication
I am not worried about safety, hell, I would go into battle right now if Trump and/or military asked me to. It is heart breaking watching Patriots lose hope, suicide is real and it happens every day.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
11 March, 10:43
Same here! Thank goodness I can still speak and share with you all a little bit, sometimes difficult with the hour difference but I gladly take that in. But we don't give up, although it is sometimes hard and lonely. I really believe the end is in sight. 🙏

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
Gods timing is perfect. its not about what we want and no one ever said a date . I did hear by April 1 st but like i said , Gods timing ❤️

Enough Already! @emdSD
11 March, 10:47
In response Agape Warrior to her Publication
you must be joking.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
It would be great if something came true i have nobody at all in my family or friends i can talk to i have to stay silent they all laugh at me even in my own home i feel more alone now than i did when i was a child being abused!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
11 March, 10:50
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Same here. Open your Bible and spend some time in there. It really will be over soon. Maybe sooner than you think

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 March, 10:42
Ask the doubting Thomas's to do a faith check!
God is testing EVERYBODY.
I bet it wasn't easy watching his only begotten son
die on the cross.
I bet that seemed like it took forever!
All for our salvation.
All he asks for is our faith.

slick roq @slickroQ
11 March, 10:42
I know stuff is habbening behind the scenes.
I'm just tired of the Boom, boom, boom, Soon, soon, soon.
This isn't a movie. It's a soap opera.