Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 10:37
Forget the sleepers, I am starting to lose Patriot allies to the cause who are losing faith that will be a big reveal. I have been awake about 1.5 yrs. which I know compared to some is not long at all, but if you asked me even 6 mths ago if I thought we would be in the middle of March (nearly) and still not have had EBS and declass I would have said you were crazy. Before anyone starts yelling at me that it is God's timing not ours, I get it, but still human and it is tough when the few people you could talk to about this stuff are saying, "when is enough, enough, you've been talking about this for a year and half and no EBS, where is Trump" Makes my heart hurt. This LOOOOOOONG movie is killing some spirits one can only hope for so long before you start to feel foolish yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
Did no one see the ankle braclet on ophrah ? things are happening. where is your faith ? save the children no matter how long. you are fine and safe. Its not about just you . sorry
10:45 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mgarcia52010 in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 11:20
In response Agape Warrior to her Publication
I am not worried about safety, hell, I would go into battle right now if Trump and/or military asked me to. It is heart breaking watching Patriots lose hope, suicide is real and it happens every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396