Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 10:37
Forget the sleepers, I am starting to lose Patriot allies to the cause who are losing faith that will be a big reveal. I have been awake about 1.5 yrs. which I know compared to some is not long at all, but if you asked me even 6 mths ago if I thought we would be in the middle of March (nearly) and still not have had EBS and declass I would have said you were crazy. Before anyone starts yelling at me that it is God's timing not ours, I get it, but still human and it is tough when the few people you could talk to about this stuff are saying, "when is enough, enough, you've been talking about this for a year and half and no EBS, where is Trump" Makes my heart hurt. This LOOOOOOONG movie is killing some spirits one can only hope for so long before you start to feel foolish yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
i feel your pain i really do. I've been there. I'm an island in the stream in my family, they're all dems and liberals, I'm the only TRUMP person and q person. i just keep my mouth shut I've never discussed q openly with them and even trump discussion was limited usually i let them unwind their own argument with a few nudges. i pray alot about it specifically "lord let q come true" with an our father. so i talk to God more people less. talking about all this to normies isn't good for anyone. now if you've lost faith in the endgame that's a different conversation. I'd recommend you rewatch the fake inauguration and all the stills of fake Bidan's mask malfunctions. look at the fake Killery at the fake inauguration. it's habbening, everyone we're losing now will come back patriot fear not. NOTHING Can Stop What Is Coming! Godspeed. just said an our father for you 😊
11:02 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 11:15
In response John Anon to his Publication
I haven't lost faith, just bruised and beat up, but I am a scrapper/warrior by nature and will hold the line to the bitter end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
11 March, 11:26
totally understand I am with you

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 March, 12:30
I will too !!! Now is the time to buckle up and head into this battle!

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts