Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 10:37
Forget the sleepers, I am starting to lose Patriot allies to the cause who are losing faith that will be a big reveal. I have been awake about 1.5 yrs. which I know compared to some is not long at all, but if you asked me even 6 mths ago if I thought we would be in the middle of March (nearly) and still not have had EBS and declass I would have said you were crazy. Before anyone starts yelling at me that it is God's timing not ours, I get it, but still human and it is tough when the few people you could talk to about this stuff are saying, "when is enough, enough, you've been talking about this for a year and half and no EBS, where is Trump" Makes my heart hurt. This LOOOOOOONG movie is killing some spirits one can only hope for so long before you start to feel foolish yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Patriots Now Is Not The Time To Shrink From Battle. That is what the enemy wants. Take your emotions out of the equation. If you were trying to save as many lives as possible how would you approach it. Rushing in arresting everyone would cost more lives. You must understand this. This is not just about the corruption in America, Its taking down a worldwide sick bunch of controlling filth that have(had) their fingers in every crevice. its about cleaning up hidden weapons that could be used to hurt us, its about cleaning up the tunnel systems of the world, saving children, getting those in direct harms way OUT, lot more. This Plan is Massive. Most has already been done but is playing out for the normies to wake up. Huge Biblical Changes have already taken place. To say nothing has happened is foolish. Maybe take time Start from the beginning. Also You are part of all this, take off the mask, speak up, talk to neighbors, etc. You Are The Plan As Well. USE THE TRUTH TO TEACH AND INSPIRE.
11:04 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
11 March, 11:08
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I'm praying to the Holy Spirit to illumine the minds of those who are feeling discouraged. Once its all declas, I think that the breadth and scope of this op will astound most people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396