Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 10:37
Forget the sleepers, I am starting to lose Patriot allies to the cause who are losing faith that will be a big reveal. I have been awake about 1.5 yrs. which I know compared to some is not long at all, but if you asked me even 6 mths ago if I thought we would be in the middle of March (nearly) and still not have had EBS and declass I would have said you were crazy. Before anyone starts yelling at me that it is God's timing not ours, I get it, but still human and it is tough when the few people you could talk to about this stuff are saying, "when is enough, enough, you've been talking about this for a year and half and no EBS, where is Trump" Makes my heart hurt. This LOOOOOOONG movie is killing some spirits one can only hope for so long before you start to feel foolish yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Garden Foxanne @gardenfoxanne
I totally agree and while I trust the plan and have faith, I still wonder how this is affecting everyone's vibrations that we need to keep at a high level as a whole. Seems to me if this goes on much longer, it will be counter productive...just a thought.
11:10 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gardenfoxanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Garden Foxanne, click on at the bottom under it