DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
10 March, 07:45
Let's have a look at the players shall we? Q said "No one who plays the game walks away!

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 March, 08:16
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Magnificent film, Dan. Brilliant. Thank you πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
10 March, 08:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ty

10 March, 08:59
I will post it on my thread tomorrow becuase I think EVERYONE should see your film. I was so thrilled you used WarNuse's beautiful artwork. PERFECT. You did an amazing, elegant job πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
THANK YOU AND I AGREE MORE PEOPLE NEED TO BE SOMEWHAT EASED INTO THE IDEA OF A WORLD WITHOUT THEIR HEROES......i MADE A SIMILAR VID FOR THE GOVERNORS IN THE CHINESE CCP MEMBERSHIP DATABASE AND ANOTHER ON EPSTEIN ISLAND VISITORS.
09:05 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
10 March, 09:42
Agree!! πŸ”₯ Since we're "sharing work" 😹 enclose my most recent Juan O Savin transcript/blog.

I'm currently working on a Gene Decode video blog that is utterly mind blowing.

I do this writing becuase I've been told by so many beautiful souls all over the world that they prefer reading my blog in 10 minutes and getting the essential information to sitting in front of a video for 1 hour of 1.5 hours or sometimes 2 hours.

We each do what we can. Thank you for making your films πŸ™πŸ’•

https://inteldinarchronicl...

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
11 March, 09:52
Thanks for the link and for helping people see the truth!