Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, I have a question if you please, what percentage of woke are we at now? Have they revealed any percentage to you lately?🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Cleanup is concluding soon. Wakeup is on the way. They overlap towards the end. Virus gone by April.
04:25 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
30 April, 05:27
Last day of April. Why not gone!?!? Please get this gone!!

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

John Tiger @JohnTiger
16 March, 02:47
Coincides nicely with the Best Spring Cleaning Of The Universe

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
16 March, 02:42
?

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
16 March, 02:53
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
This must by why Trump said we got vacinnes 5 years early.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 March, 02:24
IT'S GONNA BE A GLORIOUS EASTER !!

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
16 March, 01:07

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
16 March, 12:58
WHat happens to the millions of illegals?

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
16 March, 02:48
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Great question!

agape namaste @agapenamaste
16 March, 12:41
agape love will run the world...namaste 💫💞💫

agape namaste @agapenamaste
16 March, 12:42
In response agape namaste to her Publication

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
16 March, 12:30
Are we talking the "Cabal" Virus or the "Covid" Virus gone by April? Hopefully Both!! Seriously, if things don't begin to surface, I am ready for civil war. Praying for divine interventiona and miracles.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
16 March, 12:43
In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication
I am thinking both if you ever saw Trump in that video talking about the warmer weather and the virus going away the virus disappears in the background.

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
16 March, 12:11
May human and Divine intervention converge and bring about His Holy Will and Plan! Prayers up.🙏🏻

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 March, 12:08
We have A LOTS & LOTS to do🤗

Finally I, Elon and rest of my Crew kicked this fooked "Millenium Falcon" which meanwhile petrified😔🙈🤣

https://www.express.co.uk/...

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
16 March, 12:02
Lindell thinks Trump will be back in public view as POTUS by summer. Maybe pillow talk, but who knows. Pun intended. ehehehe

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
16 March, 11:44
did twitter just go dark?

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
16 March, 12:26
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
16 March, 01:01
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
Big meanies banned me yesterday. I miss all my news reports and contacts. UGH

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 12:54
Almost there, my stocks are only up $18 lol (the sum of the numbers usually = 17) ha

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
10 March, 11:52
Are we still expecting stages and not one big event? You had alluded to this before.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 12:12
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Correct. There are multiple events, not one big event.

10 March, 11:57
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
People still need to change their ways and I can still so much hostility and confusion. We all need to just turn to each other with an open mind and with calm to help each other out, no fear. The mind and the power of the concsiousness for world peace works much better in a balanced and stable peace. Faith the the good and Godly wins no matter what, is key. No one really knows God's timing. 🙏

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
10 March, 10:45
I feel like- It is going to be sometime in April-- because it will be after the High Holy days- and the Christian Ishtar celebration. Makes perfect sense to me!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 March, 10:04
#StageIsSet
#BallCalled

Going to blow everyone's mind

5D Truth is sooo much better

The Puzzle Fits logether like a Michelangelo

Pam Cooper @Pamalama
10 March, 10:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I have not taken the plunge unto any 5D research yet. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction please? I would highly appreciate it. tia!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 March, 10:02
good to hear 🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 March, 09:57
PCR test Sequencing proves Covid is Flu!

http://wtube.org/user/what...

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
10 March, 09:57
🤔

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
10 March, 09:56
its my hope and prayer that Fauci and Gates get all the way cleaned up!! wet works n all!!

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
10 March, 09:54
oh i pray so!!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 09:53
Good to know because from what Nana has been hearing in chatter, we the people probably wont sit in idel for much past the first of April.
They have a line in the sand I hear, live or die trying.

Storm Bringer @Elric
10 March, 10:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It's the only way.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
20 March, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
its true, it is alot to ask to sit back and watch the country burn

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
why on telegram you said anons where the ones sheeps now ? i did not get it , were you jocking ?

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
Covid is not the virus

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
10 March, 05:32
God bless our great country!!! We have great things to do but for now we must be strong and hard though the immediate front!!! Yeah as i walk though the valley of death!! I will seek no evil!! Our soldiers brave men and women are finding that evil at every turn!! R ricardo!!

10 March, 04:45
ThanQ, Ezra, I was concerned cuz people taking *vax_ and dying and reports of effects etc...I am just wondering, is it cuz we could not have stopped the vials already out before we could do the arrests? Just thinking and also they have to get caught in the act to be charged with a crime, Nuremberg Code states....crimes against humanity. Sorry, also Sidney and her case with smartmatic, hope she is pulling out ok. We'll need her soon. 💗 God Bless the whole team, World Wide.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 March, 05:14
So this means the vax doesn't even work? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Denise Gee @Aynaia
16 March, 11:58
I refuse to take the vaccine because i know they created a killer BUT what people seem to forget is if God/Jesus can do the whole water/wine thing then Im sure he has no problems turning a Vax into a "Dark Entity Relocator".
Still not taking it but am somehow aware its part of the design if that makes sense?