Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, I have a question if you please, what percentage of woke are we at now? Have they revealed any percentage to you lately?🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 04:25
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Cleanup is concluding soon. Wakeup is on the way. They overlap towards the end. Virus gone by April.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good to know because from what Nana has been hearing in chatter, we the people probably wont sit in idel for much past the first of April.
They have a line in the sand I hear, live or die trying.
09:53 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
20 March, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
its true, it is alot to ask to sit back and watch the country burn

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 11:25
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
It truely is, we must have FAITH!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
20 March, 11:36
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
Im praying for a Easter Blessing in some
form

Storm Bringer @Elric
10 March, 10:17
It's the only way.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
10 March, 10:03
Could you explain more please because your words are a little "frightening"?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 10:22
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
The american militias will only stand down for so long before some get them fired up enough to take to the streets to try to take our back this country. I dont think we have to worry tho as I think Q knows the future and already knows the breaking point hun. They have looked at every possible scenerio and future timeline. What I have heard all along is that both sides have seen all possible future timelines and they all end with Trump and Q winning. Remember you are watching a movie that they know that all timelines collapes to the win.Anyway that is Nana's hearsay. Some seem to think that God himself will intervene at some point and if that is true & they have seen the future, (which Q claims to know) then they know when God will intervene. Precipice?