Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, I have a question if you please, what percentage of woke are we at now? Have they revealed any percentage to you lately?🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 04:25
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Cleanup is concluding soon. Wakeup is on the way. They overlap towards the end. Virus gone by April.

10 March, 04:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ThanQ, Ezra, I was concerned cuz people taking *vax_ and dying and reports of effects etc...I am just wondering, is it cuz we could not have stopped the vials already out before we could do the arrests? Just thinking and also they have to get caught in the act to be charged with a crime, Nuremberg Code states....crimes against humanity. Sorry, also Sidney and her case with smartmatic, hope she is pulling out ok. We'll need her soon. 💗 God Bless the whole team, World Wide.

Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
10 March, 05:21
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Nanochips for track and trace and mass genocide they wanted to use with 5G towers. The towers are shut off now and will be used for Tesla energy.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 March, 05:44
I try not to preach when I don't know. I share articles.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 March, 10:54
I find what you say very interesting because VERIZON just this week has been posting that 4G is more powerful than 5G and to shut your 5G off. Seems like an unusual request by VERIZON since they pushed BIG to take on 5G. The plot thickens.