Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 March, 02:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My opinion is that this is not new tech at all but a reveal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
16 March, 01:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
11 March, 01:32
Looking forward to the day I don't ever see these two again. Even the fake CGI version makes me puke.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 March, 01:52
This one is incapable of truth. Wouldn't want their future.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
10 March, 01:49
He's a liar and not even a good one, in my opinion. Says pretty good technology, like he's never seen it before. YOU LIVED it Satan

Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
10 March, 12:18
thanks for finding this
telling someone about
so just because you see a corrupt pedo doesnt mean you see them
cgi
latex
or this in a cell

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 March, 10:01
these people are stupid

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
10 March, 10:00
Now you know why they had to pass the Equality Act.

So they could get Big Mike into the Women's Hall of Fame.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 March, 12:57
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
HALL OF TRANNY SHAME 💥💥💥

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
10 March, 09:40
They could do this at GITMO just for 'optics'!

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 March, 10:24
In response Linda Vogel to his Publication
ive been saying this, okay mostly to myself amd my dogs. we're the only ones on board in this house that Trump will be back. The dogs are stuck with me all day so they have no choice in what they believe 😅🤪 lol
i bet they were right down the gitmo green mile from one another, sitting in their concrete jail cell's..which is why their voices seem so loud like maybe she can hear me better 😄🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ if i talk loud. oprah looking at herself in selfie mode making sure there's no prison cell look to her face and hair. He's not been shown off camera since the weekend false man got his ankle jewelry. I've paid attention. up until that weekend Obummer had been doing speeches live on stage in person every where in "defense" of and support of the falseman. but on that ankle jewelry weekend Obummer's been doing the "at home" on screen interviews. of course the lame excuse of covid is accepted 🙄whatever..hes in a prison cell

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 08:16
and she is wearing SILVER... i know its a stretch but
1st arrest would look good on her 🤗

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 March, 06:38
In response mikes mom to her Publication
The fuck does that have to do with green screens?

Tara Maria @BoyMommy
10 March, 07:37
In response mikes mom to her Publication
Yep. All done with green screen tech and CGI. So many things we have been lied to about. I'm not sure people that don't get it will be able to handle a lot of this.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
10 March, 03:00
This technology is not new

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 02:52
these monsters stink up my feed ,,, 🤨
#Gitmo Beckons.

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
10 March, 02:44
Slow drip. This is the tip of what technology is capable of. Get ready folks even us awake kids are going to have our minds blown! Ps Patriots in control, all white hat directed. You're good, enjoy the end of the movie. 😁

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
10 March, 05:40
In response Cove 424♾ to her Publication
I only hope that this movie only has one part!!! Thses demos like the movies that have continuess trails parts 1 2 3 4... The movie has been eye opening but theres a whole lot of damaged Kids Women and others that not total redos!!!! I am praying for each and every one of them!!!R Ricardo

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:38
Ezra, I have a question if you please, what percentage of woke are we at now? Have they revealed any percentage to you lately?🙏

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 04:25
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Cleanup is concluding soon. Wakeup is on the way. They overlap towards the end. Virus gone by April.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 March, 02:36
And we can have a fire going apparently 👀

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:35
She does this often....lol, she can't go anywhere with that ankle monitor, lol sooo neither can Barry....sooo this is how they TRY to fool us.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 March, 02:30
I am pretty sure, that DONKEY WOTERS didnt GET IT. They are GENUINE DUMB🙈🤣

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
whoa.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 12:01
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
That's probably how Junior spends most of his time, playing with his toys until called to dinner.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
10 March, 02:22
💥💥💥🇺🇸

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
10 March, 02:22
It's all technology because he's DEAD.