Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 March, 02:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, I have a question if you please, what percentage of woke are we at now? Have they revealed any percentage to you lately?🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 04:25
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Cleanup is concluding soon. Wakeup is on the way. They overlap towards the end. Virus gone by April.

10 March, 04:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ThanQ, Ezra, I was concerned cuz people taking *vax_ and dying and reports of effects etc...I am just wondering, is it cuz we could not have stopped the vials already out before we could do the arrests? Just thinking and also they have to get caught in the act to be charged with a crime, Nuremberg Code states....crimes against humanity. Sorry, also Sidney and her case with smartmatic, hope she is pulling out ok. We'll need her soon. 💗 God Bless the whole team, World Wide.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
I refuse to take the vaccine because i know they created a killer BUT what people seem to forget is if God/Jesus can do the whole water/wine thing then Im sure he has no problems turning a Vax into a "Dark Entity Relocator".
Still not taking it but am somehow aware its part of the design if that makes sense?
11:58 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
17 March, 04:24
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
"Dark Entity Relocator"? Not sure what you mean.
The Cabal plan was mass genocide years ago. There are reports of people suffering side effects and even death caused by the *vax_. The Lord can only help those who have not crossed over to make the better choice to refuse the mark of the beast. The problem I believe is the *vax_ has always been the trigger for illnesses. The true story of the Spanish flu 1918 and the 50 million deaths were caused by the *vax_ not the so called flu. A flu is when your body/immune system reacts to the accumulated toxins. Fever, vomitting, diarrhea, coughing, sneezing are all expectorates to rid your body of toxins. It is how your immune system works. Once you ride it out, best with old remedies then your immune system is reset. This *Vir_s was over hyped to give the excuse for the real bioweapon, the *vax_. G8s has been talking about depopulation and sterilization for years, etc...spoke of an upcoming pandemic back in 2015 on TedX. Spread the word & Pray.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
17 March, 10:28
It was just a nicer way of saying the removal of all souls stuck in 3D Vibes or Dark/Negative souls. Refering to their relocation to other 3D realms at about the same level of Consciousness that this one has been existing.
Geez, no wonder people look at me like Im crazy!!!🤪

Denise Gee @Aynaia
17 March, 10:30
Ive actually been thinking along similar lines lately! The more I learn the more bigger patterns form!