Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I know it sounds like just a cute catchphrase, "the best is yet to come". I assure you, it's very real.
02:14 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 May, 12:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
12 March, 08:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
12 March, 09:22
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
Nine months left to prove it.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 March, 09:49
Anons know. Patriots know, but the normies unfortunately not

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
10 March, 08:28
We know and we're sure.

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
10 March, 04:44
Yup. Like, "They won't be able to walk the streets". isn't a slogan.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
12 March, 08:48
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
I have read some personalities will simply get 'a makeover' so they aren't recognizable to the public and carry on like nothing ever happened. I want them ALL punished. They have been rewarded over and over again for what?

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 March, 03:30
I believe it

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
10 March, 02:46
Nothing seems real right now, so I hope "the best is yet to come" is really real.

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
10 March, 12:19
School internet is down statewide on Arkansas. You think it could have something to do with it?🤔

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 March, 12:11
What a great message to see on my birthday today! Thank You!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
10 March, 01:31
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Happy Birthday!

Pink Totter @Totter
10 March, 02:20
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 11:23
from your lips to Gods ears, is my prayer.

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
10 March, 11:11
Frog Frens waiting for spring and the best that is yet coming.💐

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
10 March, 10:57
This is good news. We the People need more Margarie Taylor Green's representing us.
https://t.me/RealMarjorieG...

Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 March, 10:55

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
10 March, 08:49
I truly believe that The Best is Yet to Come, God is very real and he's the Truth for that reason I trust and I'm sure 👇

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
10 March, 08:40
Praying for it every day. Could use some good news around here. 🙏🏻

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:36
Thank you for this- we know truly in our hearts but its so nice to hear. I cant wait. God is so amazing and He loves us so, The Creator and Author of the universe - with one motion, can change things.
we are each one word and together we make a beautiful love story.
Its overwhelming, really, His love for His children.
The birds are singing SO loud this morning, its like they sense it to 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 blessings to you and your family 🎶🎶🎶🎶 #YHWH #Yeshua

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 March, 07:27
Charlie Ward was given a list on whats coming monday and said its a lot more than he expected. H said he will announce after he finds out what hes allowed to annouunce..Unbelievable were his words to describe whats coming..Very exciting times people..enjoy!

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
10 March, 11:45
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Isn't Charlie full of shit?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
10 March, 07:25
Staying Strong but have weak moments.

Remember, we've been in a "Defense Mode" for going on 5 yrs,
since the 2016 election cycle.

Each blow to POTUS hurts us as well, although no where near how
hard it hits he ,family & closest friends.

Jan 6th was a brief moment of joyous Offense but that was stolen
by the DS False Flag Rioters & now we're under attack.

Did you know The Shaman was denied bail because he refused
to disown his belief the election was stolen?

All he did was follow others & lead prayers.

Praying 3-5x's a day, to stay strong & protect POTUS, JFK Jr &
ALL Patriots to stay Safe, Strong & Successful.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 March, 11:17
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
🙏I pray this daily... thank you AMEN🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 March, 06:40
Patience is Virtue!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 March, 06:38
THATS GOOD KINDA LIKE BUCKLE UP ! CANT STOP WHATS COMING !! TIC TOCK WORLD IS WATCHING ! WAITING FOR THE DANCE 💥💥💥

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
10 March, 06:39
Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#WAKEUPAMERICA . There's only one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynn

'We Are Going To Show You A New World. Those Who Are Blind Will Soon See The Light. A Beautiful Brave New World Lies Ahead. We Take This Journey Together. One Step At A Time.' Q #2450

Thank you President Trump, Ezra & all Patriots sacrificing your time, work and skills to save America. We are taking our Country back! We are one family and one glorious nation under God. 🇺🇸 #GodWins #Trump2020ToSaveTheWorld #FightBack
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 March, 06:00
Vibes are real.
PAIN coming 😎

Anders von Hvass @The1stOne
10 March, 03:55
...an old song from '59 ;-) some zing just takes 'time'...

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
10 March, 05:59
In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication
take a look at Dan Scavinos IG story

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 March, 02:48
Ready!! I was preaching the no vaccine @ work today, and some guy said " I hope you and your Mom die a horrible death" because I was telling another guy, that I told my Mom she better not get the vaccine! People can be so mean! I just wonder if the med beds will help the people who already took the vaccine?......

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:23
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
horrible. those words are witchcraft they spoke to you -rebuke in the name of Yeshua. ppl dont realize how words are able to create life or death. they are ill informed, lost. to speak truth as you do, its beautiful, you are saving lives. i keep sending my cousin information as well as my extended family... they are christians and yet they are being pressured by all types of circumstances to take the vaccine, and they dont know the ingredients- they have no idea. they position the vaxx as " wow - how did you get it b4 anyone - thats cool "like a higher social status. my friend who i havent seen in awhile just told me she got it. 🥲 i didnt think to reach her b4.. it didnt cross my mind she would even take it! i dont care if anyone thinks im annoying, if i can save their life, so be it. you are doing great! heres a clip i screen recorded in case you havent seen & need some more ammunition. blessings sister.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 March, 07:34
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Dr warns abiut dangers of this vaccine --
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 02:45
We must hold the line ,
We have been given orders
We must Hold Firm
this is our chance to change things for our children, for humanity ,for a future of light,
Remember, Remember, Remember WHY we do this,,

Hold this line Frens
I love you all
God Wins this
Hold.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
10 March, 03:33
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Dialectics
is the process of holding / tolerating within ourselves
a whole bundle of "in process"
thoughts/feelings/attitudes

[think of it as an analogue of
"Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle"...
no strand able to be "freeze frame" isolated + examined,
w/suppressed prior experiences churning in the mix]

FIXING "what's❌ working"
while yet ACCEPTING that,
HUMANLY speaking,
the "changes" we want may❌ EVER come AS WE envision.

Understand that your hunger for something better is "The Call to Adventure",
rather than
"someone screwed ⬆️: Poor Me!"

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
10 March, 06:34
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Exactly~ it's all about the vibration and creating your reality.
"Knowing" and "feeling" that the best is yet to come will ensure that it will come.

Mary Lou Miller @LadyLiberty
10 March, 02:35
my husband is growing weary of "trust the plan"..etc..it's not in my nature to give up. I trust our President and our Millitary. I just wish I could uplift him. We all need proof, but not at the cost of rushing into something so I will stand my ground and my husband's as well..

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
10 March, 02:32
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻God Bless You, Ghost Ezra! I needed to hear the reminder this morning!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🥳

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
10 March, 02:28
In numbers BEST = 46

President 46 ?

Could it mean JFK Jr. is yet to come ?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 March, 02:25
We have enough gold valued over $4,000,000 for every single person on Earth. Can you say NESARA/GESARA/TRUMPSARA. Thats just the fincials.. add Medbeds, Cures, No Tax, Free Energy and so on.. Heaven on Earth. The Millennial Reign is on its way! The Best is yet to Come! No more pain, No more death, No more sorrow!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
10 March, 02:31
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Now, if we could just do something wrt the
HATRED,
SPITE,
WISH to harm & deceive,
GREED,
ENVY,
SLOTH...
need I go on?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 02:21
Patton would be proud of the gematria around that quote! :)