Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:14
I know it sounds like just a cute catchphrase, "the best is yet to come". I assure you, it's very real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 March, 07:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Charlie Ward was given a list on whats coming monday and said its a lot more than he expected. H said he will announce after he finds out what hes allowed to annouunce..Unbelievable were his words to describe whats coming..Very exciting times people..enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Xcoastie in this post can reply
lisa mincey @lisamincey
10 March, 03:35
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
hes gotten it wrong for the most part...he even said that if they are using him for disinfo he is ok with that...so he is a good guy but wrong alot...and i think its purposeful

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 March, 03:33
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
not from what ive seen ,hes always said to research ourselves.