Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:14
I know it sounds like just a cute catchphrase, "the best is yet to come". I assure you, it's very real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
10 March, 02:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ready!! I was preaching the no vaccine @ work today, and some guy said " I hope you and your Mom die a horrible death" because I was telling another guy, that I told my Mom she better not get the vaccine! People can be so mean! I just wonder if the med beds will help the people who already took the vaccine?......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
horrible. those words are witchcraft they spoke to you -rebuke in the name of Yeshua. ppl dont realize how words are able to create life or death. they are ill informed, lost. to speak truth as you do, its beautiful, you are saving lives. i keep sending my cousin information as well as my extended family... they are christians and yet they are being pressured by all types of circumstances to take the vaccine, and they dont know the ingredients- they have no idea. they position the vaxx as " wow - how did you get it b4 anyone - thats cool "like a higher social status. my friend who i havent seen in awhile just told me she got it. 🥲 i didnt think to reach her b4.. it didnt cross my mind she would even take it! i dont care if anyone thinks im annoying, if i can save their life, so be it. you are doing great! heres a clip i screen recorded in case you havent seen & need some more ammunition. blessings sister.
07:23 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 March, 01:22
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Dolores Cahill, whose credentials* are off the chart, says the same. When the wild virus is encountered next time after the "vaccine", not good.

* https://selectbiosciences....

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 03:24
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
thank you for the info! blessings 🙏