Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
If we focus on being angry or getting revenge, we will never become free. Time to focus on God America. @vincentkennedy start the "America Love Level" let go of the pissed off energy being spread all over this site, it only pushes us away from our goal.
Jesus is Love, God is Love, Love is what will save us all. No one listens to someone who is pissed, but rather someone who is calm, collected, full of love, and shows this before redpilling others. Let go of fear, anger, hate, frustrations, and anything else that does not serve God or YOU.

#Jesus
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/_h-KeHLnE...
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong(lyrics) - YouTube

"What a Wonderful World"--sang by Louis ArmstrongWritten by: Bob Thiele, George David WeissPublished by: Memory Lane Music Group, Carlin Music Corp., and Bu...

07:58 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 October, 10:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Favorite Song Of All Time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
28 October, 11:02
I let all gooooooo.... Feels nice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 October, 07:47

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
28 October, 07:00
i took the multiple meaning approach and chose to look at it as the Acension Progress Level.❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 01:27
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
😎

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 October, 06:36
❤️🙏❤️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 October, 04:23
hi Jason!! wishing you love, peace, hope and joy! hugs to you brother💞🦅💞💜🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 October, 03:40
Wise words ... and just love this song✨

28 October, 05:52
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 October, 03:37
AMEN TO THAT

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
28 October, 03:15
respect🙏🏼💕

28 October, 05:48
In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 October, 03:04
B💓💓M!
💯

28 October, 05:49
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 October, 02:49

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 October, 02:30
There's a time and place for everything - including outrage. What's being done to innocent children and babies is the time for outrage. We must love others and forgive sins. But we must recognize that some humans are soulLESS. They no longer have a path to righteousness because they gave their soul to Satan. Their actions require OUTRAGE. They are the "generation of vipers" that Jesus referred to many times.

Matthew 21:

"Then Jesus went into the Temple, threw out everyone who was selling and buying in the Temple, and overturned the moneychangers’ tables and the chairs of those who sold doves. He told them, “It is written, ‘My house is to be called a house of prayer,’ but you are turning it into a hideout for bandits! Blind and lame people came to him in the Temple, and he healed them."

I do not pray for the monsters who are murdering innocent children and babies. I pray for their victims. I leave their eternal punishment in God's Hands. We can deliver them to Him.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 October, 03:46
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I agree with your response! Thank you for sharing this. Think about the different personalities of the Lord's Disciples-- some were extremely fiery and others were of a milder response. He needs ALL kinds as He works through the personalities, He gave us!

I place people -- the good and the bad-- in God's hands and let Him decide what He is going to do with them!! As my Daddy used to say to us, "I have no Heaven or Hell to put anyone in!" It's God's business and whatever He chooses is RIGHT!

Gray 359 @Gray359
28 October, 02:27
Thank you for this. Some of us need reminders.(me)
❤️

LeLe John @Grace1125
28 October, 02:26
i LOVE the Love Level idea❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 October, 02:11
i am not built like that. why imprison anyone for evil bs they put us through then? give em all hugs and unicorn farts for participating?

no, i do not feel we are at a place where this makes any sense.
imagine if everyone were to walk away from this with no punishment, i dont want to be a part of that world.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 October, 02:06
This is so true hun, we need to keep our focus on where we want to go next most of the day.
Some of us have to continue to help trip daily events in the news cycles still tho, that is imo, how we get to the timeline ending we envision.
Make no mistake tho when reading my posts, my daily concentration is on the future that I see and continuing to advance the soul powers I have begun to realize these past few years in connecting directly with God and others already in the God consciousness realm.

Nana will be so glad when I can give my full attention to enhancing more of these soul gifts, but getting everyone there is important right now too.

My guide has told me that I can move things with my mind and I look forward to having the time to work on doing just that, I know he is right, but these things take concentration and time to figure out, just like telepathy in hearing him.

We are just about there Nana thinks!

28 October, 01:14
and there it was at 1:13 . 😆 . Love You Brother @vincentkennedy . What a trip its been . Thank You for lifting the vibes. 💞

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

12 April, 05:44
In response Truthsets Youfree to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom @mirasorvino18
09 March, 11:19
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 March, 08:01
💚

09 March, 08:05
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
❤️🙏