Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 March, 07:58
If we focus on being angry or getting revenge, we will never become free. Time to focus on God America. @vincentkennedy start the "America Love Level" let go of the pissed off energy being spread all over this site, it only pushes us away from our goal.
Jesus is Love, God is Love, Love is what will save us all. No one listens to someone who is pissed, but rather someone who is calm, collected, full of love, and shows this before redpilling others. Let go of fear, anger, hate, frustrations, and anything else that does not serve God or YOU.

#Jesus
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/_h-KeHLnE...
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong(lyrics) - YouTube

"What a Wonderful World"--sang by Louis ArmstrongWritten by: Bob Thiele, George David WeissPublished by: Memory Lane Music Group, Carlin Music Corp., and Bu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
There's a time and place for everything - including outrage. What's being done to innocent children and babies is the time for outrage. We must love others and forgive sins. But we must recognize that some humans are soulLESS. They no longer have a path to righteousness because they gave their soul to Satan. Their actions require OUTRAGE. They are the "generation of vipers" that Jesus referred to many times.

Matthew 21:

"Then Jesus went into the Temple, threw out everyone who was selling and buying in the Temple, and overturned the moneychangers’ tables and the chairs of those who sold doves. He told them, “It is written, ‘My house is to be called a house of prayer,’ but you are turning it into a hideout for bandits! Blind and lame people came to him in the Temple, and he healed them."

I do not pray for the monsters who are murdering innocent children and babies. I pray for their victims. I leave their eternal punishment in God's Hands. We can deliver them to Him.
02:30 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 October, 03:46
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I agree with your response! Thank you for sharing this. Think about the different personalities of the Lord's Disciples-- some were extremely fiery and others were of a milder response. He needs ALL kinds as He works through the personalities, He gave us!

I place people -- the good and the bad-- in God's hands and let Him decide what He is going to do with them!! As my Daddy used to say to us, "I have no Heaven or Hell to put anyone in!" It's God's business and whatever He chooses is RIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396