Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 March, 07:58
If we focus on being angry or getting revenge, we will never become free. Time to focus on God America. @vincentkennedy start the "America Love Level" let go of the pissed off energy being spread all over this site, it only pushes us away from our goal.
Jesus is Love, God is Love, Love is what will save us all. No one listens to someone who is pissed, but rather someone who is calm, collected, full of love, and shows this before redpilling others. Let go of fear, anger, hate, frustrations, and anything else that does not serve God or YOU.

#Jesus
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/_h-KeHLnE...
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong(lyrics) - YouTube

"What a Wonderful World"--sang by Louis ArmstrongWritten by: Bob Thiele, George David WeissPublished by: Memory Lane Music Group, Carlin Music Corp., and Bu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is so true hun, we need to keep our focus on where we want to go next most of the day.
Some of us have to continue to help trip daily events in the news cycles still tho, that is imo, how we get to the timeline ending we envision.
Make no mistake tho when reading my posts, my daily concentration is on the future that I see and continuing to advance the soul powers I have begun to realize these past few years in connecting directly with God and others already in the God consciousness realm.

Nana will be so glad when I can give my full attention to enhancing more of these soul gifts, but getting everyone there is important right now too.

My guide has told me that I can move things with my mind and I look forward to having the time to work on doing just that, I know he is right, but these things take concentration and time to figure out, just like telepathy in hearing him.

We are just about there Nana thinks!
02:06 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it