Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Does anyone have evidence that nothing happened on March 4th?
08:30 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Simon Hiskins @Aussiepatriot1980
10 March, 05:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Trump flew to switzerland on the 4th of march on airforce one then was flown in a brigade of helicopters to his destination in which he signed the paperwork for Gesera

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 March, 07:09
Nope can't prove nothing there! LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Constantine @dmc828
07 March, 11:42
i think he was inaugurated at his DC hotel behind closed doors πŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ€πŸ’™

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 March, 09:58
i got a new temporary crown. i can eat again.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 March, 06:44
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I just got a temporary. I get the permanent crown soon. I can relate. :D

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 March, 01:29
17 states joined the new republic.

Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
07 March, 09:17
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
A very astute observation!!πŸ§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 March, 12:23
Lots of evidence that something DID happen.. Ur, Ziggaraut, Switzerland, No Gold Fringe.. In addition to the other comments in this thread.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
06 March, 11:58
17 States went mask free

Willa Belle @WillJBella
06 March, 11:56
Exactly.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
06 March, 11:41
I ain't got nothin, but I got a feelin' you do.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
06 March, 11:15
There was this crazy that went down the road. No idea what it was, but it was fun to watch. https://t.me/richardcitize...

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
06 March, 10:52
a lone congress member sat on the steps in protest. πŸ˜‚

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 March, 10:45
Gitmo’s hoppin’

https://youtu.be/9uCezbuUo...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 March, 12:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
MONKEYWERX Milops said the opposite today. He's been watching "the spa" all year...

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 March, 12:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
AGAIN AN INCONSISTENCY WITH GEORGE NEWS... COULD YT SEIZE & USE THEIR ACCOUNT LIKE TWITTER DID TO ELON?

GEORGE POSTED A VIDEO ON 2-27-21 WHICH WAS BAFFLING. THE FIRST SEVERAL MINUTES WERE DEVOTED TO M. PENCE... WHAT HE DID TO DJT & AMERICA IS BAD, BUT WHAT HE'S DONE TO SO MANY CHILDREN IN INDIANA WAS DEVASTATING..πŸ’” #truth
ARE THERE 2 GEORGE SOURCES? DISINFO IS GONNA BE NUCLEAR NOW TIL... πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
06 March, 09:56
yep sure do. you woke up the morning of the fifth still in ground hog day and biden still known as president.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 10:24
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Haha. Biden is dead.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Andi Audet @Andiaudet
06 March, 09:31
From many souces say the deepstate is done, done, and one! but nobody would say how and when we would officially see Trump again.

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 March, 04:04
In response Andi Audet to her Publication

Not1 Worry @WeWin
06 March, 09:30
No evidence sorry. Nothing except earthquakes around the world.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 March, 09:18
NO, but....

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 09:18
if something happened it wasn't at the capital...probably elsewhereπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
everyone eas govused on the capital

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 09:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
everyone else was focusing on the capital

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
06 March, 09:14
It depends on where you were looking. Old magicians trick.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
06 March, 09:10

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 09:37
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
works for me! πŸ’―β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yours Truly @TheInspectorTroy
06 March, 09:55
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
That happened

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 March, 09:07
D.C is not on the map anymore. Just Washington. I would say that is pretty huge.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 09:11
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
what? haha! thats crazy! where are you looking? google earth? id love to see where you are looking

Matt Beatrice @ClarVirt
06 March, 09:19
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
i'm pretty sure it's never had D.C. on the map. here's a screenshot from January 5th. maybe it has prior to jan 5, but there's no way to confirm that

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 09:04
Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running [Lyrics] - YouTube

Album: Mike + The Mechanics 1985https://www.facebook.com/mikeandthemechanicsofficialhttps://www.genesis-music.com* I don't want to make any money with Lyric ...

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 March, 09:04
Flags were down on military bases. I visited two recently. Is 200 an accurate number on our side? πŸ˜₯

John Anon @freeamerican59
06 March, 09:02
the man is trying to tell us something good happened. rumor GESERA NESARA something along those lines was signed. we aren't going to be told anything they don't want us to know. you've got to make peace with that or you'll drive yourself nuts. either that ebs is gonna go off at some point or it's not. i believe it will and it'll probably be good news but we'll see what happens. if you don't like it you should have come up with your own plan...

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 08:51
there was much gunfire killing the ccp under the tunnel system in dc.

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
06 March, 08:51
you asked the correct question...

Beekie Girl @Beekie
06 March, 08:50
House cancelled sessions, halt to fundraising when mentioning Trump. Do we need an official inauguration? I think not.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
06 March, 08:47
Do you have evidence that something happened on March 4th ?

Was there another Trump Inauguration ?

Too many things happening in secret.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 08:53
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I agree, but there's a reason for it. We are at war right now.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
06 March, 08:47
March 4th was a DEEP STATE propaganda move ! They were hoping Trump & Q supporters would show up. NOTHING HAPPENED ! So the DEEP STATE is trying again. They have Created a new date to cover there Asses.
The new date MARCH 20th.
Why March 20th I have no idea.
They want to use US against US
To build media News propaganda
and Demonize Trump. Remember Q HAS NEVER GIVEN DATES.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 March, 09:02
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
That’s the date that DJT would no longer have authority over the military, according to the original 2018 EO. I’ve heard, though that he extended it from 60 days to 120 days and wrote it do no one could reverse it. So it’s an irrelevant date now. 🐸

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 March, 09:21
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
3/20 23 [PAIN]