Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 08:30
Does anyone have evidence that nothing happened on March 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
March 4th was a DEEP STATE propaganda move ! They were hoping Trump & Q supporters would show up. NOTHING HAPPENED ! So the DEEP STATE is trying again. They have Created a new date to cover there Asses.
The new date MARCH 20th.
Why March 20th I have no idea.
They want to use US against US
To build media News propaganda
and Demonize Trump. Remember Q HAS NEVER GIVEN DATES.
08:47 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThorianPatriot in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 March, 09:21
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
3/20 23 [PAIN]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 March, 09:02
That’s the date that DJT would no longer have authority over the military, according to the original 2018 EO. I’ve heard, though that he extended it from 60 days to 120 days and wrote it do no one could reverse it. So it’s an irrelevant date now. 🐸

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

07 March, 12:08
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
if they all are arrested. then why is gas $3 a gallon ready to go on $4 a gallon. That alone will cripple America. why is the oil pipe line from canada shut down. Why is Texas refusing to open the border.
why is Florida & Texas ready to
secede from the United States
why is Biden working on Disarming AMERICA ?

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 08:57
why did no one deny the 4th of Mar??? i never heard it told it was a nothing burger until Mar 5th. No one but Kim Runner prior said What happens if nothing happens on Mar 4. Thats when i knew it was a big fat zero! but nobody else said anything.

06 March, 09:02
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Just remember Q does not Drop Dates. Its the Marxist Cabal wanting us to hit the streets in full force. To have a good reason to Disarm America and play the blame game on TRUMP and Repblican party

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 March, 08:54
no dates

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 08:54
ive never noticed that but you are right. I was told ladt year by a retired corporal in the AF who dated my sister in HS, saw him over the holidays
get through tje Ides of march ( this year thats the 15) and info will begin to more that trickle