Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 08:30
Does anyone have evidence that nothing happened on March 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
06 March, 09:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yep sure do. you woke up the morning of the fifth still in ground hog day and biden still known as president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Haha. Biden is dead.😂😂😂
10:24 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
07 March, 08:54
all this stuff like the covid bill that just passed is this really real?

Eric Defrank @DrywallEric
06 March, 11:00
some of these people need to be slapped with the truth......thanks Ghost...unreal they cant see for themselves

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
06 March, 10:28
yea you know im old ghost and i need real proof. like seeing body or some shit. so being old and from mo you know youre gonna have to show me. i do enjoy your posts. we are trump supporters but the dead being alive and the live being dead. nesara and all will have to be proven with real proof for most of us sorry