Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 08:30
Does anyone have evidence that nothing happened on March 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 March, 09:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
D.C is not on the map anymore. Just Washington. I would say that is pretty huge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Beatrice @ClarVirt
i'm pretty sure it's never had D.C. on the map. here's a screenshot from January 5th. maybe it has prior to jan 5, but there's no way to confirm that
09:19 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ClarVirt in this post can reply
Cathy Holladay @CathyHolladay1
06 March, 11:29
In response Matt Beatrice to his Publication
It was there, someone show a pic of the old one that included DC

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 March, 09:21
In response Matt Beatrice to his Publication
oh wow, I was lead to believe it was there before. I would love to know now!! thanks.

Matt Beatrice @ClarVirt
06 March, 09:24
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
no problem, i myself was pretty disappointed when i saw that. i heard the same thing about it not being there and luckily i had this pic still...i was pretty bummed when i learned that it never had D.C.