Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 08:30
Does anyone have evidence that nothing happened on March 4th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 March, 10:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Gitmo’s hoppin’

https://youtu.be/9uCezbuUo...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
MONKEYWERX Milops said the opposite today. He's been watching "the spa" all year...
12:23 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
08 March, 05:43
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
🤷‍♀️I can't remember where I heard/saw it, but I heard that the flights into Gitmo are turning off the transponders to can't be tracked on-line

08 March, 05:47
In response Connie Graeler to her Publication
Watch Monkeywerx on Patreon. They can still be found via the flight plan & manifest. It's been quiet. But there's been strange flights to Antarctica & other regions... Who Knows?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 March, 12:37
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Looks to me like their keeping busy in the video. Not necessarily with flights.

07 March, 12:42
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Where are you finding this information? There's been more military flight action towards Antarctica then Gitmo all year...
Just one plane today of supplies or exchanging troops according to Monkeywerx.