Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Looks like physical silver is sold out nearly everywhere now.

Don't say I didn't encourage/warn you.

🕶
06:43 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
20 March, 10:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was able to secure over 40 ounces… And $100 vietdong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 March, 02:14
Every pay check im buying what i can afford

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
07 March, 02:46

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 March, 12:35
Yep, all tucked away - now just waiting for the price to skyrocket!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 March, 12:24
My local store is completely out of silver.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 March, 12:22
i bought up mine weeks ago.

try here
goldenstatemint.com

Lexie May @LexieMay
07 March, 02:21
I could only afford 5oz but made sure I got some. And made my mom buy some. she got a 10oz bar from JMBullion

Lexie May @LexieMay
07 March, 02:52
In response Lexie May to her Publication
I just bought 15 more ounces to add to my 5. HAPPY. I'm broke now but happy I did it.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 March, 11:45
Going to go to an estate sale & look for silverware. I guess it's the same. If not I upgraded my forks. spoons & knives. 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 11:35
😘😇Nana bought all I could afford and then well a little more!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 March, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, Auntie did too! 😘😇

Yours Truly @TheInspectorTroy
06 March, 09:48
Bought iraq diner today. I figure that can only go up

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
06 March, 09:03
I just brought 4 more ounces today 😉

terry Woodard @TGirl
06 March, 09:23
In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication
I just bought some rounds from Money Exchange but really don't know what the heck Im doing, as it says accord stuff about the rounds read the little sentence I copied from their site below,and so why are they selling it then if not backed by the Gov??

On the other hand, a round is struck at a private mint. It can have the same obverse and reverse design as a coin, but it can’t have a face value. This means a round isn’t a legal tender backed by the United States government.

terry Woodard @TGirl
06 March, 09:02
Help Guys I just mae a purchase for some siler 1oz rounds and after I made the purchase I rerea the terms and part of the terms said this. read below, is says NOT MINTED!!! I purchased it from Money Metals
If your order includes any gold or silver rounds, you are again advised that "rounds" are not legal tender "coins," they are not (and do not purport to be) numismatic items, and are not minted by any government. Rather, they are low-cost, privately minted silver products which are valued almost exclusively for their precious metals content.

karys k3lly @karys
06 March, 09:30
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
Exactly. Their precious metal content 😉

Mary Kkk @Mary
06 March, 08:18
I've been buying locally with no issues

Bea Real @ProudKraut
06 March, 08:17
JMBullion has plenty in stock

Diana Basil @booboo
08 March, 05:23
In response Bea Real to his Publication
They have not had 1 oz bars for a long time, but they just stocked up on 1/2 oz rounds which I couldn't resist. Haven't used any other place to buy so I am not sure which other place is trustworthy.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
06 March, 08:01
been ready since August .. 401k was over rated

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
06 March, 07:57
Whats the future hold for silver ? I have an unlimited supply available to me for just 45cents over asking an ounce . Do I go into debt to buy ?? Any other metals look more , or as promising ? Thanks for any advice

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 March, 02:11
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
if i were in your situation yes i would buy as much physical silver as possible . :)

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
06 March, 07:44
Well that sucks.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
06 March, 07:45
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
I stole that pic from a Fren.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
06 March, 07:35
What's a better strategy: physical silver, PSLV (silver backed), or XRP?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 March, 03:23
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
Physical silver (Ghost Ezra and many others recommanded it)

Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
07 March, 07:30
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
i just got 2 one kilo bars

Chad Czajkowski @theredpill2Q51
06 March, 07:34
I got mine!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
06 March, 07:34
I found this site as of 3.6.2021 it still had some silver for sale. https://www.moneymetals.co...

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
06 March, 07:31
I finally got mine Friday! Had to wait an entire month!

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
06 March, 07:22
Ours ships on Monday.
We are grateful and will return the abudance back to the universe with love. 🌎🌏🌍❤🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️❤❤🕊🕊💫💫💫💫

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 March, 07:19
Glad I got mine :)

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
JMBullion still has some. The place I buy from.
https://www.jmbullion.com/...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
I stopped at 400 ozs, wanted to keep my marriage😂😂😂

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
06 March, 10:32
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
understand completely.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
06 March, 07:17
I'm fiinding my orders are shipping quicker than when I first started buying a month or so ago. All 4 places I buy from seem to have some available.

Godly Man @WWCUE
06 March, 07:10
Thanks Doq!!!! I’m still waiting on my last 800 ounces, Should receive next Wednesday then I’m done. Thanks again brother.

Jana Banana @Jananon
06 March, 07:06
I got a little bit.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
06 March, 07:31
In response Jana Banana to his Publication
Yes, well, when the artificially suppressed price of silver jumps to $2500, $3500, $4000 an ounce you'll be very pleased... 😊

06 March, 07:02
Apmex.com looks like it may still has available silver. I have been purchasing from them for many years - never had a problem.

06 March, 07:05
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
*have

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
06 March, 06:59
Luckily here in Canada we have a lot :)
https://silvergoldbull.ca/...
https://www.sprottmoney.co...
(just bought the James Bond one)