Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 06:43
Looks like physical silver is sold out nearly everywhere now.

Don't say I didn't encourage/warn you.

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
06 March, 09:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I just brought 4 more ounces today 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
terry Woodard @TGirl
I just bought some rounds from Money Exchange but really don't know what the heck Im doing, as it says accord stuff about the rounds read the little sentence I copied from their site below,and so why are they selling it then if not backed by the Gov??

On the other hand, a round is struck at a private mint. It can have the same obverse and reverse design as a coin, but it can’t have a face value. This means a round isn’t a legal tender backed by the United States government.
09:23 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TGirl in this post can reply
Trump Lady @TrumpLady
08 March, 04:56
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
that is correct. rounds arent legal tender. with coins you are at least guaranteed the value of the coin. rounds are still good as long as the price doesnt drop

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
06 March, 09:26
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
I bought 1oz bars of the american flag can't wait to get them😉 As long as it's 999 silver you are good!!!

terry Woodard @TGirl
06 March, 10:12
In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication
Ok it does say that it's that amount and I really don't know what the hype about it is but bought it because of al the hype I mean is something great really a guarantee?