Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! ๐Ÿฆ‡
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go downโ€ผ๏ธI promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

04 March, 09:45
Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
04 March, 09:54

04 March, 10:06
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
The darkest of horrors
all truth
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
with every road leading to Rome
the Pope & the Vatican
#ThesePeopleAreSick

04 March, 10:10
when you see these red papal shoes
does just the look of these shoes ~ give your spine a shudder?
it does mine
human skin of a child, sacrificed in honour of the Pope

they should swab for the factual other significant DNA
the truth will come to light
#darktolight #crimesagainstchildren

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 March, 12:12
Alex Soros (George Soros son), once posted this pic of himself attending a spirit cooking - his caption reads, "Devils Heaven - tonight we dine in hell"
No wonder that George Soros has been identified as a force behind the social media censorship!

nothing unusual either, about the body behind them on some kind of gurney๐Ÿ˜ณ
#thesepeopleareevil
Hollywood is so thick with Vampires ~ I also found out recently that Johnny Depp, Joe Perry of Aerosmith & Alice Cooper have formed a band called 'Hollywood Vampies' & have been touring
Jesus can not return soon enough
every day they just become bolder & more in our face whay [they] do
๐Ÿ˜ก
06:13 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
07 March, 03:24
Notice bandaid on Depp's middle fingertip

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
06 March, 07:56
Oh my God! They said vampires! This is so stupid . AC is a born again Christian, do a tiny bit of research. He's all about vaudeville and the"show". The others? Judy making music. Not that great by the way.

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
06 March, 06:43
these are evil adrenochrome blood drinking vampires, all sould & surrendered their souls for fame & fortune,, they never ever had any GOD GIVEN TALENT , their so called talent was by the invoking of satan,, can only pray for their victims they either tortured or sacrificed.. eternity in hell is a long time.. never liked any of them any way ,, cant say i'd miss em..

06 March, 06:45
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
the numbers do not lie as I read your post it is 4:44
now 4:45
#darktolight

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 March, 06:35
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
06 March, 06:24
Everything is so bitterly twisted, I remember seeing AC when I was 13year's old ( Welcome to my Nigthmare ) tour ~ not knowing what I would find out all these years later!!!!
This is also something interesting I came across that my dad always said was going to happen. My father passed away in 2019, exactley one month before Kappy ~ So he's missed the whole thing!! lol

06 March, 06:56
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
thank you for sharing this Angel Layney๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
I am very sorry for your loss ~ certain he is giving you the strength, love & insight in how to have faith in God & you have a glorious Patriot Family here to support you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
06 March, 06:21
Alice Cooper says that he's a Christian, but I think he's misguided on what it means.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
06 March, 06:38
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
He is a Christian. Was a great friend of Glen Campbell before he died. Saw documentary about him and he was very sincere about his belief. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
06 March, 06:18
They are so Disgusting. I have no respect for them. I see why it says in the Bible not may people will go to Heaven. There are so many Demons on this earth. It's so sad.๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น