Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 09:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to #crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

04 March, 09:29
For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight #CrimesAgainstChikdren #Pedowoodisreal

04 March, 09:45
Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian & #PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~ #SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
04 March, 09:54

04 March, 10:06
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
The darkest of horrors
all truth
😭🙏🏻
with every road leading to Rome
the Pope & the Vatican
#ThesePeopleAreSick

when you see these red papal shoes
does just the look of these shoes ~ give your spine a shudder?
it does mine
human skin of a child, sacrificed in honour of the Pope

they should swab for the factual other significant DNA
the truth will come to light
#darktolight #crimesagainstchildren
10:10 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 June, 06:35
SKIN FROM A CHILD MADE INTO SHOES FOR THE POPE awake yet ... ?

robin fineman @RobinD
03 June, 03:56
These can't be ppl who are doing this to children
Sick monsters.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
10 March, 04:58
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye)
@i4ni2th4a2th
Here on Anonup, is researching who the Cobblers might be, whom make these 'shoes' out of children that had a childs name, before some sicko made them into a shoe-trophy for these infrahuman POS's.
EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, SHOULD BE REVEALED.
I am looking forward to the findings...
💔

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 March, 12:04
HUMAN SKIN OF A CHILD, MADE INTO SHOES SACRIFICED IN HONOUR OF THE POPE. We must start fighting for the rights of our children !

Kate Maria @sprigsonatree
06 March, 07:04
this is the sickest of sick !! 😭
how ?? i look at shoes that are red snd shudder 😥

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
06 March, 12:25
I have the same feelings.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 March, 12:12
Alex Soros (George Soros son), once posted this pic of himself attending a spirit cooking - his caption reads, "Devils Heaven - tonight we dine in hell"
No wonder that George Soros has been identified as a force behind the social media censorship!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 March, 06:52
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Is that Megan Markle with him???

Rodney Harouff @harken
07 March, 10:07
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
evil!!

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
06 March, 11:59
Can this claim that the papal shoes were made of human flesh be validated anywhere? Without a verifiable source - I'm going to question this as much as I do anything coming from MSM.

06 March, 09:39
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
this is one of the deeper, darker & sinister holes which becomes more disturbing as you go ~ I know much has become 'cleansed' from the internet, noticing right away-when I just went in searching for substanstial sauce for you ~ I have screen grabs from 4 chan & 8 chan ~back when yuge booms were being dropped, it's just a matter of patience & luck sorting through my 77k+ of photo research~but I know I will find more compelling links, verifying these monstrous creations made from human skin do exist, which connects to the symbolic red shoes
besides heresay~ this is a verified website that sells creations made from 💯 human skin 👇🏻 2 photos attached~hit➡️for next🙏🏻😭
http://www.humanleather.co...

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
06 March, 04:01
Sooo creepy!!!
#ThesePeopleAreSick
#thesepeopleareevil
The whole world needs to know these truths!

Dianna Tait @QdiQAus
05 March, 09:26
Australias Paul Keating part of the red shoe club, you will rcall his daughters involvement with Epstein.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 March, 06:52
HUMAN LEATHER PRODUCTS

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 March, 10:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
05 June, 07:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Emblems of the Nazi Nordics!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
05 March, 04:27
Start hanging people for ALL to see and you may start to see it end right quick.

Just saying.

Done in 2090.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 March, 12:57
1808 people.....1808! It just blows me away that they have gotten away with this evil for so long! Such a sad state of affairs we have to deal with.

Mahaley Baggett @Sweat444
05 March, 12:30
sick

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 March, 12:16
Truly so vile, so wicked. And these all in the name of the Lord. Don't you know the Lion of Judah was eagerly waiting for His chosen to step forward to take the Plan, execute it, and bring Justice for all those whose voices and destinies were stolen🕊❤️No mercy for this kind of evil

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
04 March, 10:24
do you know if the ruby red slippers from The wizard of oz
was symbolism for these shoes?

05 March, 07:20
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
💯MK Ultra programming ~ full of Magic, Duality, Spells, Crystal balls, Pantheism, hypnosis ~ even the 'Wonderful Wizard of Oz' speaks about his 🔮Belonging to the Ancient Priests of Egypt ~ talks of Isis & Osiris (perfectly normal chat between an Elder to a young girl)
A brilliant movie however desroyed by their Symbolism, including the Ruby Slippers
This Enlightened Linked video from Jay Myers (love love love his mini documentaries & channel) will make everything clear ~ the truth
#darktolight 👇🏻🙈 🙏🏻✨🔮💔
https://youtu.be/ewrO-d_as...

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
05 June, 05:18
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Yes, that's true!

And Alice in Wonderland that what she has to shrink and grow. That means adrenochrome.

And Peter Pan the Island of Children...
Shadow = Souls

That's are really sick storys

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 March, 10:23
Dated from the fifth to sixteenth centuries??

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
04 March, 10:15
I share your concern for all the lost children - heart breaking. A big loss to our world . These monsters must have no hearts in their satanic beings.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 March, 10:15
Yes, it does.