Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You can offer people faith and hope, but in the end many choose to live in fear and despair. For some it's more comfortable. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's a personal choice.
08:52 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
06 March, 07:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
some dont show fear/despair etc. they are happy with bidan up there. it is a continuation of the world they love. some say trump didnt act presidential. they are truly ignorant and i am cutting them loose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:16
Sad but true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 March, 06:51
ugh, im trying so hard. i know, there is only do- there is no try. i was able to get outside, work, get some sunshine. it helped. what do you all do to keep the faith? anything in particular you do to not devolve into fear/doubt/mistrust? i was raised in total fear- its basically ground in, and i realized today that i have no real foundation of practice. i have prayer and scriptures- anything else? id love suggestions, even if they seem obvious- it might not be obvious to me. i thought asking this question might also help others that are too shy to ask.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
06 March, 07:27
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Get into God's word. Pray. Listen to calming music. Get around positive people /community. Listen to uplifting podcasts/videos. Read books. Meditate. Go for a walk. Do some workouts. Work on a project.
Do not listen, read, or watch news.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
07 March, 01:39
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
If you haven't been booted of Twitter yet,
there are many inspirational threads, people, screen shots to be found there? 🙏🏽 before logging on, so U can search...

ALSO, keep a JOURNAL of QUESTIONS, GRIPES wrt how GOD is/isn't managing "things" + 🖌 as it unfolds (funny, funny God).

I have an mp3 player w/ collections of different people's music I've always liked (Michael Card, Leonard Cohen, Emmy Lou Harris, Bob Dylan, John Michael Talbot, Rich Mullins, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Keith Green, Petra, Celtic worship music, Gregorian chants, Handel's Messiah). I got a big speaker cheap & just play "shuffle" / sing along w/ the TV on "mute" most days.

The ODDS of getting what we WANT📈 exponentially if we can let GOD in on what it is we THINK it is... "Good Behavior" is❌ as big a deal as we might think...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 March, 11:06
PDJT offered that hope to people, but sadly those who believed the MSM rejected it 😣
Case in point --
My sister in law, who is an avid TV watcher, hates Trump. Ironically, she was molested repeatedly as a child 😨
When the truth is revealed to the world, many will hang their heads in shame for the words they've spoken. 😢

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 10:39
If it's a personal choice & theres nothing we can do to change that, then why do we keep hearing "they" r waiting for more to wake up?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 12:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I'm simply referring to the unwilling ones. There are still confused willing ones waking up. Some will never wakeup.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
06 March, 09:25
TRUTH👇🏻👇🏻

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
06 March, 09:13
Yes, but many are also "innocent" in that they are being deceived and don't have any idea what's actually going on. Like most of us once were. I hold our media responsible for that. Without that complicit propaganda machine, it wouldn't be possible to perpetuate these lies.

Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
06 March, 11:52
In response Jackson 525 to his Publication
our media = C_A = cabal = luciferians

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 09:08
Choose A-Live-Life, Not A-Bot-Lyf:

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
06 March, 07:39
prayer and faith can change anyone with a focus on faith and trust in God and Jesus. Doubting these a person cuts off their own spiritual head from contact and chooses blindness.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
06 March, 07:10
I knew my whole life there was a "cult". I wasn't in it. The sheep willing to please their masters and in their non-creative rule following ass kissing trance.... there were financial rewards.

To me it was a prison. It's worldwide. No critical thinking and personal best allowed.

TDS is one more extreme level of the mass brainwashing. (The IVYs are more extremely brainwashed). TDS are the commoners... Maybe it wasn't their choice? What was done to them? Drugs. Chips. Abuse. Indoctrination. MSChurches. MSM. MSEducation. Radiofrequency towers... What's in the vaccines? What's in the food? If they didn't get you one way they got you another. No one way had to be 100%. The aggregate sum got a lot of sheep...

https://www.bibliotecapley...

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
06 March, 12:32
So true! Give 2 people the same exact circumstances and they will usually be different reactions.

Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
06 March, 11:55
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
out of my 5, bros and sis's, I am (the oldest) and only one truly awake. One sis believes some of what I have shared with her, the other 4 think I am cray.
I have always been on the outside of my friends groups, thinking: are they all THAT stupid?? mass hypnotism!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 March, 12:22
God gave us all that personal choice. We plant the seed.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 March, 12:15
yep that sad aint it

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 10:45

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
05 March, 10:39
You are right I agree!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
05 March, 10:01
leave no doubt when planting a seed. it takes nurturing the enviroment for the seed to rise from the darkness. you cant plant a seed, leave it and expect it to grow. doesnt work that way.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 March, 09:57
Exactly. It's hard to watch. We are definitely in a dual reality.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 09:58
ok @ghostezra ... really you and you 17's....

I may not always see eye to eye with @ghostezra however the coincidences are too many to pass up.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:21
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I never expect anyone to see things my way. I do expect them to research what I say. Hopefully very soon our eyes will be more aligned.😉

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 March, 09:47
Never forget the old line that "every action will get a reaction". May not be what we want to see or hear but it is as it is. We must do the right thing by leading the best we can but it doesn't mean they will take a drink from the well. At that point we must move forward with those that do. The mass majority will move forward those not awoke will not enter into the 4th and 5th dimension at this time they will be left behind to suffer.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
05 March, 09:24
🙏 i will never stop trying, It just takes a moment to manifest.
If they could only realize how big how wide how deep Gods love is for us.
it's the most beautiful love.
The holy spirit is moving swiftly throughout the land.
https://youtu.be/IuedrKMVb...
God of Your promise
You don't speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice
And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
05 March, 09:21
This is why the ball must keep on rolling. If we wait for everyone to wake up, then nothing will ever change. This is a sink or swim situation: you either make it or not. But don't worry, we'll be there for them when it finally happens.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 March, 09:21
I've had horses almost all my life. I've raised five children. These two experiences have taught me that each soul has a journey. I can offer them all my knowledge, love and care, but each has to choose for themselves what they believe and how they live.
I have great faith in humanity and believe there are many more good than bad.

I believe we are creating a new world together and we will see that "The Best is Yet to Come." And Love changes everything!!

As for the horses, the old saying is completely true:

Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
05 March, 09:10
Dear Fav Bomb Dropper! Slightly off Topic- Project Looking Glass "The Great Awakening" and wormholes. Is the Truth Movement created by Q [team] A giant wormhole speeding up "The Great Awakening" because the Black hats are trying to mutate our God Connection before the due date? They know its coming but are trying to sabotage it, to dilute the long term benefits and results?

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
05 March, 09:34
In response Advocacy Organising Public Activism to her Publication
Are the black hats resorting to the "we win, because you didn't" shtick? I mean, if they think that they're going to lose soon, they might as well try to deny us from achieving our goals. That really tells a lot on how scummy they are.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
05 March, 09:04
Yes I realize that too. Deep in my heart I still wish everyone to wake up, but I also realize that this beautiful time we are now in will be a fantastic time and I fear that certain people will not fit in there now. They will disappear for some time because really leaving this planet seems difficult to me when you realize that your soul is real

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar

Texas Tulip @TXTulip
At some point it stops being genuine fear and is full blown hype. LIke how people get excited before a hurricane or a blizzard. Add that to the virtual signaling and wanting to keep working from home and you've got a great drug.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 09:03
Pride renders some incapable of the childlike humility.