Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:52
You can offer people faith and hope, but in the end many choose to live in fear and despair. For some it's more comfortable. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's a personal choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 March, 06:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ugh, im trying so hard. i know, there is only do- there is no try. i was able to get outside, work, get some sunshine. it helped. what do you all do to keep the faith? anything in particular you do to not devolve into fear/doubt/mistrust? i was raised in total fear- its basically ground in, and i realized today that i have no real foundation of practice. i have prayer and scriptures- anything else? id love suggestions, even if they seem obvious- it might not be obvious to me. i thought asking this question might also help others that are too shy to ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
Get into God's word. Pray. Listen to calming music. Get around positive people /community. Listen to uplifting podcasts/videos. Read books. Meditate. Go for a walk. Do some workouts. Work on a project.
Do not listen, read, or watch news.
07:27 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nett80 in this post can reply
Shawn Moore @Sartough
06 March, 09:33
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
listen to telaxing music on 432HZ
look it up

Shawn Moore @Sartough
07 March, 06:30
In response Shawn Moore to his Publication
everyday i thank God,Jesus and the arc Angels for what I have as well as in advance for what i want. I find that the gratitude i give throughout the day makes it really easy to keep the faith. I habe my challenging days as everyone does, and when im having one of those days i will also be thankful for the challenge, I find that as soon as im thankful fir the challenging day it shifts the rest of the fay into a positive.
I thank God, Jesus and the arc angrls for fonding Ghost Ezra and all of you following and sharing.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 March, 07:46
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
im doing better than i think. i do most of that already. part of my problem, is i am highly sensitive ( calling myself an empath feels pretentious, but..) and i am the only awake person in a house full of people with terrible anxiety. i absorb everybody's fear whether i want to or not. i came home from a rally, which should have been uplifting, and i was full of rage and fear, and i realized i had been absorbing everybody's anger all day. i guess this is just going to be hard for me. thanks for the suggestions!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
06 March, 09:09
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
same here in some ways. some barely believe me, but they are not left or librals which is better then some people on here.
i am glad i could help