Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:52
You can offer people faith and hope, but in the end many choose to live in fear and despair. For some it's more comfortable. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's a personal choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 March, 06:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ugh, im trying so hard. i know, there is only do- there is no try. i was able to get outside, work, get some sunshine. it helped. what do you all do to keep the faith? anything in particular you do to not devolve into fear/doubt/mistrust? i was raised in total fear- its basically ground in, and i realized today that i have no real foundation of practice. i have prayer and scriptures- anything else? id love suggestions, even if they seem obvious- it might not be obvious to me. i thought asking this question might also help others that are too shy to ask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
If you haven't been booted of Twitter yet,
there are many inspirational threads, people, screen shots to be found there? πŸ™πŸ½ before logging on, so U can search...

ALSO, keep a JOURNAL of QUESTIONS, GRIPES wrt how GOD is/isn't managing "things" + πŸ–Œ as it unfolds (funny, funny God).

I have an mp3 player w/ collections of different people's music I've always liked (Michael Card, Leonard Cohen, Emmy Lou Harris, Bob Dylan, John Michael Talbot, Rich Mullins, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Keith Green, Petra, Celtic worship music, Gregorian chants, Handel's Messiah). I got a big speaker cheap & just play "shuffle" / sing along w/ the TV on "mute" most days.

The ODDS of getting what we WANTπŸ“ˆ exponentially if we can let GOD in on what it is we THINK it is... "Good Behavior" is❌ as big a deal as we might think...
01:39 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it