Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 March, 12:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Flag is up today at 1.00 pm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 March, 11:42
Google seems to be down, too. I've been getting this for about 8 hours or so:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 March, 11:43
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Same thing from youtube, while all other websites opening as normally do.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 March, 11:48
My daughter had trouble with Google this morning trying to do school. Her teacher said it was district wide. country wide? world wide?

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 March, 09:35
Today's William Moon post... looks like flag is burning. Sun kissed flag. Meet again tomorrow... Sunlight... hmmm.

https://twitter.com/photow...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 March, 09:34
false flag down?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 March, 08:30

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
04 March, 07:43
As I was hitting the love icon I was saying - PLEASE let me be LOVE # 555 & I was!! Thank you, Spirit! #WeAreWatchingAMovie

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
04 March, 06:59
Hey Ghost did you watch the white house last night. something was supposed to have happened between. 11 and 12 last night. i missed it but was wondering if you caught it?

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
04 March, 05:20
Abosolutely nothing is normal about them!
Hey, listen to this word of the Lord from yesterday! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Inge Lakech @Inger
04 March, 05:04

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 March, 01:58
B.Fulford: Pentagon sources for their part told us the following statement is true:

“Pay close attention. You are watching a movie. A lot of what you are seeing is completely bullshit and fake. It’s so outrageous on purpose to get your attention at this point. It will continue until it has accomplished that goal fully. There is no Biden presidency. The real Biden was executed for his crimes long ago along with Clinton. No that woman in purple the other day wasn’t Hillary Clinton. You are seeing actors and some have masks.

That’s why Biden keeps referring to himself as the mask president. This means they are the good guys in this movie on the team of freedom. This whole election was fake along with a fake inauguration. Fake executive orders. Fake oval office. It’s all bullshit. Wake up. The military is right now controlling our country until the new elections in a couple of months. Insurrection Act has been signed.” https://gab.com/stephenhun...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 March, 01:55
Jug down!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 March, 01:59
I'ma plant a red fern for ya, jug..

Jimmy Jam @71JimD
04 March, 01:31
What does this mean??

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
04 March, 01:26
ITS OUR HOUSE,EVERYONU ELSE PISS OFF!

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
04 March, 01:25
LEGEND!

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 March, 11:39

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
04 March, 11:38
Because the President does not live there ;)

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
04 March, 10:07
February 4... no flag as well...

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
04 March, 11:39
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
I see a flag .

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
04 March, 09:22
I have been posting and asking the same question... What is going on???

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 March, 08:54
Crazy how that works

joann ferguson donated @joann212
04 March, 08:21
FLAG IS UP IN D.C.
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
04 March, 08:35
In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Ron Gavidia @Spb369
04 March, 08:18
flag is up

Ron Peterman @Ronster
04 March, 08:07
Thursday, 8:07AM, the flag is up.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
04 March, 07:55
If they are blowing up the tunnels under the white house its not reflecting in seismic activity,
which is why I think anything we are seeing is a reenactment. Loop, recording. "A movie"🧐👇this picture should look like this one in Greese...Look!

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:25
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 01:10
Hilarious. 😂😂😂

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 March, 01:06
I think the flags are on the 2 poles, the windspeed is only 6 mph

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 March, 12:58
This is what REALLY happened at the Pentagon!

https://gab.com/SSG_PAIN/p...

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 March, 12:57
And on National Anthem Day, too.....