Only people mentioned by GirlMamaQ in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
04 March, 12:01
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Odd, I thought the PRESIDENT is in FL. I mean, didn't he give a state of union address Sunday night? :D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spidey Sense @CH3COOH
23 February, 07:50
My Spidey Senses are Tingling...

Their Facade is Crumbling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 March, 11:26
In response Spidey Sense to his Publication
One way or another..Acetic acid? 🤔

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 February, 07:43
Her body lsnguage is priceless.

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
23 February, 07:19
Sure looks like she's in front of a "green screen" to me.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
23 February, 07:18
yes the oval office in castle rock

Platte River @Seds4
23 February, 07:15
It states that a guard is always visable when the President is working. Hours don't mater and they rotate evry half hour. So she is lying big time.

Dottie French @DotOn777
23 February, 07:11
ORANGE WOMAN BAD...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 February, 07:14
In response Dottie French to her Publication
snort!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 06:59
ZOMG, I love how [they] are making her look so stupid.

1. She gets the questions before the "brief"
2. She is a bumbleing bafoon with no real answers.
3. She is the dizzziest person alive with all those circle backs.
4. She is the most uninformed informant...

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 06:45
All liars

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
23 February, 06:48
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
absolutely and they are bad at it, we can see right thru it.

susan sikes @SusanLee
23 February, 06:45
Circle back

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 February, 06:44
Thete is no Marine because there is an illegitimate "POTUS" in the "White House."

Margaret Thoroughgood @margaret_thoroughgood
23 February, 06:35
When Psaki responds and saying "the President was working in the Oval Office" she is shaking her head no. Look at the microexpressions not matching the words. Awesome clip! haha

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 06:34
She freaking cracks me up every time I lsten to her

#BonzaiPsaki

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
23 February, 05:47
people are waking up

Judy Link @Jlink333
23 February, 05:10
whats up with his/her teeth??? reall weird.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 05:05
Fake ginger. (I'm not.)

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
23 February, 04:13
the Marine 8th&I barracks are literally underneath the white house. POTUS is ALWAYS flanked. if there wasnt a Marine (MCSF guard/check my bio) on duty, there was no POTUS

Platte River @Seds4
23 February, 07:16
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
Thank you for your serivce!

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
23 February, 04:05
This subject needs to be brought up on Newsmax, OAN, and. Fox. It would help awaken some more people to the farce

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 February, 03:49
Interdasting. Good Clip 👍