Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
In the state of Florida it is actualy against the law to wear a mask in public. I have printed this on a card and keep it in the same pocket I hang my Trump mask from. If anyone says anything I show them the card and tell them I am wearing mine legally and inform them that they are the one's breaking the law.
06:45 AM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by RnGFab60 in this post can reply
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
26 April, 02:01
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
In GA and conceal carry you can’t wear a mask. I have yet to wear a mask. I always carry. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Patriot @KittyPatriot
21 April, 02:06
I'D like you to try and use this at COSTCO & Ringling Museum. Neither place will let you in without one. I was kicked out of Ringling IN FLORIDA because I couldn't keep mask completely covering my nose & mouth. Told them I was exempt & need to breathe. They did not care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
21 April, 12:12
I was wondering about this but never looked it up, thank you for this!

ising 4Him @ising4him
02 March, 06:43
I believe many states have a law that is similar...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 March, 12:23
Treason is right!

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
01 March, 10:55
I bet a lot of states have this. I think we need to dig on this more!

Never Evil @NeverEvil
01 March, 08:52
THIS IS ONLY A HALF TRUTH!

The statute (also mirrored in many states) states that you cannot wear a concealment IN THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME.

This is one of those 'Enhancer Statutes' that if a person is later identified as committed the crime AND they wore a mask to conceal their identity, it would be an added charge.

As much as we want the Face Diapers to be illegal, statutes like this, do not apply in this situation.

Im not saying to not try to use it to your advantage, but if you have a business owner that knows the statutes, it may not work.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 08:18
Nana will be your 18 again.
Awesome this is!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
01 March, 05:53
it used to be illegal in portland too, making it harder for antifa thugs to hide their identities (school teacher/basement dweller by day, anarchist by night). covid was just what they wanted and needed to perpetrate crimes anonymously.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 March, 04:45
It is ilegal to wear a face covering in any Government building,(federal)
And where people gather. (churches, arenas, Banks, etc.) It was never about a virus.

Still Believing @bpups
01 March, 04:17
Looks like they had something similar in the Ohio REvised code (subsection 51) that has been repealed, darnit.
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/...

Still Believing @bpups
Looks like they had something similar in the Ohio REvised code (subsection 51) that has been repealed, darnit.

Still Believing @bpups

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
01 March, 04:12
I didn't know this and I live in FL. TY for sharing.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
01 March, 04:04
Good to know, but, I haven't worn a mask anywhere.....had encountered a Karen at a Winn Dixie, and I just replied with "I'm not wearing underwear either and I don't hear you bitchin about that" and then of course there was the Walgreens guy, and thats when I started saying "yeah I don't participate in Satanic Rituals like you apparently do"......I'm seeing more and more pll w/o masks lately. Think some are waking up to the fact that numbers are going down significantly but Fraudci is saying dbl mask and goggles......some are starting to catch on

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
01 March, 03:35
pretty sure a prviate business can refuse service for any reason ("no shirt, no shoes, no service"). you can shop wherever you choose however!

Jen American @Woke_2020
01 March, 03:32
I live in Florida and went to breakfast, and two stores today without a mask. I'm done wearing it forever. I saw more and more people today not wearing them and it made me smile BUT there are still those riding alone in their cars wearing the mask.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 March, 03:23
Don't be a sheep to CONvenient CULTure 🐑

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
21 April, 04:03
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Saving lives? If common sense were truly common, the masses would not have been so easily duped.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 March, 03:14
need to see if Texas has 1... do i just look up The Texas Senate? Do i search under mask laws in public? Your guidance is greatly appreciated

Live Life @AStenberg
01 March, 03:43
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I have been trying to find it as well. i am in Texas too. like a needle in a haystack it seems

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
01 March, 02:45
Very interesting. I'm in Florida now and the mask-wearing is totally out of control, both outside and in, occasional double masks. What is going on here!!! This is so much worse then Ohio, despite the fact that DeSantos is touting his "open" state.

julie baja @JB4DJT
01 March, 02:39
DeSantis should let people know this.....publicly💥👍🇺🇸🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 04:31
In response julie baja to her Publication
He has...many times. He says it is only a suggestion...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 March, 12:54
There are people who do need to wear masks, such as those on chemo or those who have immunodeficiencies. We need to be kind, above all else. This law is actually against those people's constitutional rights. With respect.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 March, 03:49
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Nobody should wear a mask. It is a fact that masks cause bacterial pneumonia. Dr Fauci colaborated this find with another doctor years ago. Why do you think he said no Mass in the very beginning when covid-19 out?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 March, 03:51
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Also, look into the Nuremberg Codes. It is still ated that no one can force anyone to wear a mask.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
01 March, 06:48
Perfect.