Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
01 March, 06:45
In the state of Florida it is actualy against the law to wear a mask in public. I have printed this on a card and keep it in the same pocket I hang my Trump mask from. If anyone says anything I show them the card and tell them I am wearing mine legally and inform them that they are the one's breaking the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
There are people who do need to wear masks, such as those on chemo or those who have immunodeficiencies. We need to be kind, above all else. This law is actually against those people's constitutional rights. With respect.
12:54 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 March, 03:51
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Also, look into the Nuremberg Codes. It is still ated that no one can force anyone to wear a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 March, 07:26
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
"Forced" being the key word. Yes, I know about the Nuremberg Code.

01 March, 03:49
Nobody should wear a mask. It is a fact that masks cause bacterial pneumonia. Dr Fauci colaborated this find with another doctor years ago. Why do you think he said no Mass in the very beginning when covid-19 out?

01 March, 03:49
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
masks

God Wins donated @GR2021
01 March, 03:41
Respectfully, i would say, people who are immune compromised (minority) should stay home for their own protection andnot hold the majority healthy responsible for their health. masks make the healthy unhealthy and masks are not normal.

01 March, 07:31
In response God Wins to her Publication
No one is talking about "blaming" anyone. lol If someone with a health issue goes outside their home, with a mask on, that is their choice to do so. And here's the ironic part; would you have them stay home, as many people have been forced to be in the past year?

Live your own lives, and stop worry about that of others. No one is responsible for others; only ourselves. Lighten up, guys!😉

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
01 March, 02:48
Being forced to wear them when we are healthy is also unconsitutional. It is standard medical care for those with immunodeficiences to wear masks - though most do not leave their home until their chemo-induced WBC count is in a safe range.

01 March, 07:28
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
Who said anything about "forcing" someone? Not me. I've been a healthcare advocate/activist for 30 years. I believe in freedom of decision when it comes to health, and the includes masks.