Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
01 March, 06:45
In the state of Florida it is actualy against the law to wear a mask in public. I have printed this on a card and keep it in the same pocket I hang my Trump mask from. If anyone says anything I show them the card and tell them I am wearing mine legally and inform them that they are the one's breaking the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
need to see if Texas has 1... do i just look up The Texas Senate? Do i search under mask laws in public? Your guidance is greatly appreciated
03:14 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
Live Life @AStenberg
01 March, 03:43
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I have been trying to find it as well. i am in Texas too. like a needle in a haystack it seems

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 March, 03:57
In response Live Life to his Publication
I know it's gotta be somewhere in there. Trying to find so i can print out some for my "sleepers"