Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
01 March, 06:45
In the state of Florida it is actualy against the law to wear a mask in public. I have printed this on a card and keep it in the same pocket I hang my Trump mask from. If anyone says anything I show them the card and tell them I am wearing mine legally and inform them that they are the one's breaking the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Good to know, but, I haven't worn a mask anywhere.....had encountered a Karen at a Winn Dixie, and I just replied with "I'm not wearing underwear either and I don't hear you bitchin about that" and then of course there was the Walgreens guy, and thats when I started saying "yeah I don't participate in Satanic Rituals like you apparently do"......I'm seeing more and more pll w/o masks lately. Think some are waking up to the fact that numbers are going down significantly but Fraudci is saying dbl mask and goggles......some are starting to catch on
04:04 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Star Ravyn, click on at the bottom under it