CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 06:31
WARD & PARKS SHILLS WOULDNT SURPRISE ME BRITISH HAVE BEEN SCREWING US FOR 200 YEARS
GOOD INFO Raisin ⭐️ Cain ⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
27 February, 07:57
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I've stop listening to them. All they do is talk, talk, talk like they got the king of information. NOTHING ever pans out with them. They do nothing but waste peoples time and give false hope. I dont get why ppl dont speak up and call them out and other listeners can get warnings ahead of time, so their time is not wasted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
WELL SAID !! WARD KILLS ME WHY WOULD HE BE AN INSIDER TO TRUMP ?? & PARKS SAYS HE HAS BEEN ASKED BY WHITEHOUSE TO COME TO AZ & SET UP A HEALING CENTER ??
08:07 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Madden Smith @Madden04
27 February, 08:14
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I find podcasts relating to any of this to be absolute usless now. They all know nothing, Its pure speculation. This site and telegram is pretty much the only source of proper info.

You should of seen this F**king rediculous vicde by Wards I saw the other day for shits & giggles. He brags that hes got this insane wealth of information.. but is only allowed to disclose 10% of it cuz he is such a super importnat guy (lvl 5 clearance) im guessing. Then the video jusst ends. He doesnt even give us the fcking 10% lmao. Ffs..these guys needs to stop making news about this NOW.

Although, www.andweknow.com is very enjoyable. His videos is really well put together and very informative. If there are any others credible sources, i'd love to hear about it!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 February, 08:18
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
AND WE KNOW IS VERY GOOD