CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
WARD & PARKS SHILLS WOULDNT SURPRISE ME BRITISH HAVE BEEN SCREWING US FOR 200 YEARS
GOOD INFO Raisin ⭐️ Cain ⭐️
06:31 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Madden Smith @Madden04
27 February, 07:57
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I've stop listening to them. All they do is talk, talk, talk like they got the king of information. NOTHING ever pans out with them. They do nothing but waste peoples time and give false hope. I dont get why ppl dont speak up and call them out and other listeners can get warnings ahead of time, so their time is not wasted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 February, 08:07
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
WELL SAID !! WARD KILLS ME WHY WOULD HE BE AN INSIDER TO TRUMP ?? & PARKS SAYS HE HAS BEEN ASKED BY WHITEHOUSE TO COME TO AZ & SET UP A HEALING CENTER ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 07:12
https://youtube.com/watch?...

CHARLIE DIS-INFO VID

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
26 February, 06:52
Alex Jones may be controlled opposition. Ward no way....he's way too postive though he can be misled by info he receives. Parkes simply no. I beleive both Parkes and Ward get puropseful misdirection from those in control to keep the enemy off guard. They both want the deep state cabal to go down. Always consider WWYD=would would you do if you were in charge knowing how evil the enemy is?---you would give truth mixed with some misdirection to those patriots that are known to pass on info to many. That's how I would do it until the big reveal/DECLASS.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 07:06
In response Have Faith to his Publication
GOT A POINT VIDEO IS COMPELING DIS-INFO AGENTS ......... BUT WHY BRITISH ?? HAVENT THEY DONE ENOUGH BULLSHIT HERE !!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 February, 06:46
jones and ward yes i belive so,i dont know who the other two are,why,something jones said triggered me to not belive him on his show,ward kept company with JG hallet Hehe..the NEW KING,lol, then came out saying he knew hallett was lying.,meh charlie was promoting the dude,am i missing something he a double agent?..who the hell knows.....we know who knows,lol😎

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 06:56
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I NEVER TRUST ANYONE BRITISH 😃