Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
26 February, 07:04
You all need to understand that the military is in charge now.When the time is right the people will learn what is really happening behind the scenes. Biden is a fake president with a fake office. Whatever he "signs" is not legitimate. Pentagon told him not to set a foot in their building. The military is in control and they are doing their job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 February, 04:28
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
I understand the military is in contol, and I understand about timing. What I don't understand is the military needing to go as far as bombing Syria so as to 'not alert others to the plan.' I mean no disrespect, I am genuinely interested in understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 08:35
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
could this be one of those false flag events?

Since I posted this I was listening to SantaSurfing and she states Trump made the call behind the scenes. I have no idea what's going on!
11:23 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeacefulPower in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 11:43
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
i dont either it was the first thing i thought of when i heard. maybe trump did...i used to listen to santa daily and i dont wanna put her down or upset people that follow her....but something started to bother me when she'd mention she received a call from angel anon and he gave her info. q said no outside comms and no leaks. also we're not suppose to make money off this movement but the first few mins she tries sell her cards or whatever. So i backed off from her and some other people as well. But like i said idk whos who. im careful who i follow.

27 February, 12:22
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Honey I hear you. I always skip her ads. And good point about the Angel Anon thing, I hadn't thought about it that way, but it makes sense.