Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
26 February, 07:04
You all need to understand that the military is in charge now.When the time is right the people will learn what is really happening behind the scenes. Biden is a fake president with a fake office. Whatever he "signs" is not legitimate. Pentagon told him not to set a foot in their building. The military is in control and they are doing their job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
I understand the military is in contol, and I understand about timing. What I don't understand is the military needing to go as far as bombing Syria so as to 'not alert others to the plan.' I mean no disrespect, I am genuinely interested in understanding.
04:28 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeacefulPower in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 08:35
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
could this be one of those false flag events?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 February, 11:23
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Since I posted this I was listening to SantaSurfing and she states Trump made the call behind the scenes. I have no idea what's going on!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
26 February, 08:27

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
26 February, 04:53
Yes I think lots are wondering the same thing.