Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
26 February, 07:04
You all need to understand that the military is in charge now.When the time is right the people will learn what is really happening behind the scenes. Biden is a fake president with a fake office. Whatever he "signs" is not legitimate. Pentagon told him not to set a foot in their building. The military is in control and they are doing their job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 February, 04:28
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
I understand the military is in contol, and I understand about timing. What I don't understand is the military needing to go as far as bombing Syria so as to 'not alert others to the plan.' I mean no disrespect, I am genuinely interested in understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 08:35
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
could this be one of those false flag events?

26 February, 11:23
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Since I posted this I was listening to SantaSurfing and she states Trump made the call behind the scenes. I have no idea what's going on!

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 11:43
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
i dont either it was the first thing i thought of when i heard. maybe trump did...i used to listen to santa daily and i dont wanna put her down or upset people that follow her....but something started to bother me when she'd mention she received a call from angel anon and he gave her info. q said no outside comms and no leaks. also we're not suppose to make money off this movement but the first few mins she tries sell her cards or whatever. So i backed off from her and some other people as well. But like i said idk whos who. im careful who i follow.

Honey I hear you. I always skip her ads. And good point about the Angel Anon thing, I hadn't thought about it that way, but it makes sense.
12:22 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeacefulPower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Power, click on at the bottom under it