Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
You all need to understand that the military is in charge now.When the time is right the people will learn what is really happening behind the scenes. Biden is a fake president with a fake office. Whatever he "signs" is not legitimate. Pentagon told him not to set a foot in their building. The military is in control and they are doing their job.
07:04 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Punisher2021 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 05:43
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
HA,FELLAS TAKING A BREAK FROM WORK PLAYING A GAME OF "SNAP"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Speed @GodSpeed1221
26 February, 11:26
God Bless the Military. 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
26 February, 10:15
Ok I have to ask... When on green earth will the time ever be right? If the military is in control now I'm very uncertain about the future because humanity's spiraling out of control like a bad train wreck.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 05:48
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
ITS MADE TO LOOK THAT WAY 5 OR 6 COUNTRIES CITIZENS ARE REVOLTING AGAINST GOVS..IRAN SOMALIA.ETC//IRAN WASNT BOMBED. A LOT OF BAD STUFF HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN COMMS..(IRAN MISSILE)EVERYWORLD LEADER IS PLAYING THE GAME AS INSTRUCTED ..RELEASE YOUR STRESS AND REALLY,REALLY TRUST THE PLAN..WATCH THE DOCO..THE LOOKING GLASS INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOODS...ON YOUTUBE..ITLL EXPLAIN WHY AND HOW EVERYTHING IS KNOWN AND ACCOUNTED FOR...CHILLAX. SMILE AND JUST LAUGH AT MSM NEWS.LIKE A C-GRADE MOVIE!!THATS ALL IT IS.

Alberto Rivera @asciikerr
26 February, 07:57
No loss of enthusiam here ;)
https://nypost.com/2021/02...

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
26 February, 04:28
I understand the military is in contol, and I understand about timing. What I don't understand is the military needing to go as far as bombing Syria so as to 'not alert others to the plan.' I mean no disrespect, I am genuinely interested in understanding.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
26 February, 08:27
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 08:35
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
could this be one of those false flag events?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 February, 04:18
US Military
Saviors of Mankind.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
26 February, 04:13
💯🇺🇸👊🏾

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
26 February, 08:19
if this is true why did he bomb syria?

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
26 February, 04:52
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
I think lots are questioning that!!

Rynholt Reinhart @RCUBED
26 February, 08:08
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
From Scavino poat today. Gives context.

Hey Mister @Heymister
26 February, 08:08
Kaboom...be patient, it's habbening!