Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
If I told you that there are many sentient intelligent species of animals and they talk to each other all the time, would you believe me? Have you ever heard of a hive mind? Did you know that Octopus have 9 brains? They are a Ancient sentient species. If you have psychic abilities they sometimes will talk to you........Kraken style. Squid are in the same family. Talking to a Kraken is like a Zoom meeting, the Squid are more of an information gathering network. (Giant Squid totally exist) Dolphins, Porpoise, Whales all use sound and are a Tribal mind. Starfish and Horseshoe Crabs are hive minds. If your third eye is open, you might hear from them. #wwg1wga includes all of God's creatures. I know sometimes I sound kooky, but Life is way more complex and INTERESTING than we have been led to believe. Watch the Water might mean something more than we think.
01:50 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 March, 06:52
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
watch My Octopus Teacher on Netflix, it's AMAZING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
02 March, 10:26
so many meanings. i love this one the most!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 March, 10:05

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 March, 08:40
MJ12 refered to them as aliens

02 March, 08:49
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
They are not originally local, but have been here longer than humans. If I understand it right, they were escapees from a failing world, perhaps even another dimesion. They can phase-shift through things when they get to a certain maturity. They have "alien" brains AND terrestrial brains. They also have a Pineal Gland. Hence the psionics.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
02 March, 08:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have a couple of bird friends since the fires/smoke. They have a nest by my door on the neighbor's roof. I put water out for them during the smoke, because they did not look so good. They greet me when I come out by flying to the fence and talk to me; even show off. They like it when I call them pretty. So cute!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 March, 08:10
YES! The part of the movie Avatar where they can literally plug into the world...ALL of it is here...research Tesla. He describes the earth as "More of an environmental system" and says that "ALL knowledge is in the aether, he just tunes in and his brain receives the understanding" he also said the world is like a big battery and that the energy is interconnected and runs through everything in it.

02 March, 08:19
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
All true - Gaia can tickle your spinal cord with her neural network. She's done it to me. It felt JUST like what you might expect.....the N'avi braid intertwining with the concioussness. Ask her to try yours and see what happens. Sit in a straight back chair and use spoken word. I am connected to Source through Gaia and Aether. It's a wild ride

Lulu Bell @Lulubell
02 March, 08:04
seals?

02 March, 08:07
In response Lulu Bell to his Publication
Intelligent like dogs or wolves. They can communicate with each other quite effectively. Their language is vocal not psychic....yet.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
02 March, 07:38
I'll never forget the squid who were just hovering there vibing when I was snorkeling - they were so cool and conscious it was amazing - so I'm happy to hear this.
The octopus movie about the guy in South Africa was wonderful - My Octopus Teacher.

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
28 February, 12:56
I do, I do talk to octopuss and fish as well.

28 February, 01:11
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
Do you find dolphins to be a bit rude? They remind me of the Wheel of Cheese in those Cheez-It commercials.....I have been told to go f' myself by a dolphin. To which I replied stuff it in your blowhole. I love them 🐬🐬🐬

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 11:58
👈🏻always keeps open mind

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 03:23
Octopi also have 3 hearts!!! I love that....

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 11:57
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Did not know that that's amazing!